Technicolor proposes the appointment of 5 new Directors, including a new Chair of the Board of Directors, to the AGM of June 14, 2019
Paris (France), 15 May 2019 – Technicolor (Euronext Paris: TCH, OTCQX: TCLRY) announces today that the Board of Directors will propose the appointment of 5 new Directors, including a proposed new Chair of the Board of Directors, at the General Meeting of Shareholders of June 14, 2019. This proposal follows a thorough process of reflection over its composition and of selection of candidates that was engaged by the Board of Directors further to the changes in the Company’s business portfolio that occurred in the last few months and to the decision of its Chairman not to seek renewal of his term of office.
The new Directors which are proposed for appointment are:
- Anne Bouverot, currently a non-executive Director at Capgemini, Edenred and Cellnex Telecom (Spain). She was previously Director General and member of the Board of GSMA and Chair and Chief Executive Officer of Morpho (Safran Identity & Security). Following her election by shareholders, she would be appointed as new Chair of the Board of Directors of Technicolor;
- Xavier Cauchois, currently non-executive Director at Dassault Systèmes, after 37 years at PWC, combining auditing and advisory activities, notably as head of PWC Europe and France for the Technology, Telecom and Media sector;
- Dominique D’Hinnin, Chairman of the Board of Eutelsat Communications and non-executive Director of Prisa (Spain) and Edenred. He was previously Co-Managing Partner of Lagardère group;
- Christine Laurens, currently Chief Financial Officer and Partner at AT Kearney based in Chicago, with prior experiences at EY, Agency.com and Keyrus;
- Brian Sullivan, an operational executive with more than 30 years of experience in the television and entertainment sector, notably as President and COO of Fox Networks Group (a division of 21st Century Fox), CEO of Sky Deutschland and Managing Director at Sky UK.
The Board of Directors will also propose to the shareholders the renewal of the terms of office of Melinda J. Mount (Vice Chairman), Ana Garcia Fau and Maarten Wildschut.
Finally, Frederic Rose (CEO), Thierry Sommelet (representative of Bpifrance Participations) and Yann Debois (Employee Director) will continue to be members of the Board.
As previously announced, Bruce Hack, Chairman of the Board of Directors since February 2017, decided not to apply for the renewal of his term of office, which will expire at the close of the Shareholders’ Meeting of June 14. Laura Quatela also decided not to apply for the renewal of her term. The Board of Directors paid tribute to Bruce and Laura’s long and constant dedication to the development of Technicolor over the last few years and thanks Bruce Hack for his support in the process of governance change.
All relevant information for the 2019 Annual General Meeting is now available on our Website (here) in the notice of meeting.
Technicolor shares are on the NYSE Euronext Paris exchange (TCH) and traded in the USA on the OTCQX marketplace (TCLRY).
Christophe le Mignan: +33 1 88 24 32 83