DUBLIN, June 19, 2020 /PRNewswire/ -- The "Russia Telecom Operators Country Intelligence Report" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
This report provides an executive-level overview of the telecommunications market in Russia today, with detailed forecasts of key indicators up to 2024. The report provides detailed analysis of the near-term opportunities, competitive dynamics and evolution of demand by service type and technology/platform across the fixed telephony, broadband, mobile, and pay-TV segments, as well as a review of key regulatory trends.
Telecom service revenue growth in Russia over 2019-2024 will be driven by mobile data, fixed broadband segments and pay-TV segments. Mobile voice will be the largest revenue-contributing segment in 2019. However, the mobile voice will see a decline in its share of total revenue over the forecast period. Mobile data will take over as the leading segment from 2022. The increase in mobile subscriptions coupled with growing data usage and premium packages with unlimited data allowances will support mobile data revenue growth.
The Country Intelligence Report provides in-depth analysis of the following -
- Demographic and macroeconomic context in Russia.
- The regulatory environment and trends: a review of the regulatory setting and agenda for the next 18-24 months as well as relevant developments pertaining to spectrum licensing, national broadband plans, tariff regulation, and more.
- Telecom and pay-TV services market outlook: analysis as well as historical figures and forecasts of service revenue from the fixed telephony, broadband, mobile voice, mobile data, and pay-TV markets.
- The competitive landscape: an examination of the positioning of leading players in the telecom and pay-TV services market as well as subscription market shares across segments.
- Company snapshots: analysis of the financial position of leading service providers in the telecommunications and pay-TV markets.
- Underlying assumptions behind our published base-case forecasts, as well as potential market developments that would alter, either positively or negatively, our base-case outlook.
- Total telecom and pay-TV services revenue in Russia will increase at a CAGR of 0.1% during 2019-2024.
- Mobile data revenue will grow at the fastest CAGR of 10.7%, driven by increase in mobile subscriptions coupled with growing data usage and premium packages with unlimited data allowances.
- Fixed broadband revenue will increase at a CAGR of 1.3% during 2021-2024, driven by a steady rise in FTTx service expansions by operators and rising adoption of fixed bundled plans with fiber Internet services.
Key report benefits:
- This Country Intelligence Report offers a thorough, forward-looking analysis of Russia's telecommunications markets, service providers and key opportunities in a concise format to help executives build proactive and profitable growth strategies.
- The report examines the assumptions and drivers behind ongoing and upcoming trends in Russia's mobile communications, fixed telephony, and broadband markets, including the evolution of service provider market shares.
- With more than 20 charts and tables, the report is designed for an executive-level audience, boasting presentation quality.
- The report provides an easily digestible market assessment for decision-makers built around in-depth information gathered from local market players, which enables executives to quickly get up to speed with the current and emerging trends in Russia's telecommunications markets.
- The broad perspective of the report coupled with comprehensive, actionable detail will help operators, equipment vendors, and other telecom industry players succeed in the challenging telecommunications market in Russia.
Key Topics Covered:
- Demographic, macroeconomic, and regulatory context
- Demographic and macroeconomic context
- Regulatory context
- Telecom and pay-TV services market outlook
- Total telecom service revenue
- Mobile services market
- Fixed services market
- Pay-TV services market
Competitive landscape and company snapshots
- Competitive landscape
- Additional resources
- Baseline forecast assumptions
- Data tables
- Research methodology
- MTS Russia
- Tele2 Russia
- Tricolor TV
- Orion Express
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/hhjuhp
ResearchAndMarkets.com is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.
Research and Markets also offers Custom Research services providing focused, comprehensive and tailored research.
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
View original content:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/telecommunications-market-in-russia-2020-2024---fixed-broadband-revenue-forecast-to-increase-at-a-cagr-of-1-3-during-2021-2024--301080407.html
SOURCE Research and Markets