Telenav Inc (NASDAQ:TNAV) files its latest 10-K with SEC for the fiscal year ended on June 30, 2019. Telenav Inc is a provider of connected car and location-based platform services. Its services consist of map and navigation platform and advertising delivery platform. Telenav Inc has a market cap of $538.080 million; its shares were traded at around $11.47 with and P/S ratio of 2.29. GuruFocus has detected 3 severe warning signs with Telenav Inc. .
For the last quarter Telenav Inc reported a revenue of $58.5 million, compared with the revenue of $-56.30 million during the same period a year ago. For the latest fiscal year the company reported a revenue of $220.9 million, an increase of 108% from last year. For the complete 30-year financial data, please go here.. For the last five years Telenav Inc had an average revenue growth rate of 1.8% a year.
The reported loss per diluted share was 71 cents for the year, compared with the loss per share of $0.58 in the previous year. The Telenav Inc had an operating margin of -13.97%, compared with the operating margin of -80.85% a year before. The 10-year historical median operating margin of Telenav Inc is -16.53%. The profitability rank of the company is 2 (out of 10).
At the end of the fiscal year, Telenav Inc has the cash and cash equivalents of $27.3 million, compared with $17.1 million in the previous year. The company had no long term debt. Telenav Inc has a financial strength rank of 7 (out of 10).
At the current stock price of $11.47, Telenav Inc is traded at 49.9% premium to its historical median P/S valuation band of $7.65. The P/S ratio of the stock is 2.29, while the historical median P/S ratio is 1.58. The stock gained 91.53% during the past 12 months.
CEO Recent Trades:
- CEO H.p. Jin bought 40,000 shares of TNAV stock on 08/14/2019 at the average price of $10.59. The price of the stock has increased by 8.31% since.
Directors and Officers Recent Trades:
- Director Douglas S Miller sold 23,300 shares of TNAV stock on 08/19/2019 at the average price of $11.46. The price of the stock has increased by 0.09% since.
- Co-Pres. Automotive Bus Unit Hassan Wahla sold 62,500 shares of TNAV stock on 08/19/2019 at the average price of $11.38. The price of the stock has increased by 0.79% since.
- SVP of Engineering Philipp Wolfgang Josef Kandal sold 15,000 shares of TNAV stock on 08/13/2019 at the average price of $10.03. The price of the stock has increased by 14.36% since.
- Co-Pres. Automotive Bus Unit Salman Dhanani sold 193,572 shares of TNAV stock on 08/13/2019 at the average price of $10.23. The price of the stock has increased by 12.12% since.
- Co-Pres. Automotive Bus Unit Salman Dhanani sold 308,138 shares of TNAV stock on 08/12/2019 at the average price of $10.02. The price of the stock has increased by 14.47% since.
For the complete 20-year historical financial data of TNAV, click here.
This article first appeared on GuruFocus.
- Warning! GuruFocus has detected 4 Warning Signs with TNAV. Click here to check it out.
- TNAV 15-Year Financial Data
- The intrinsic value of TNAV
- Peter Lynch Chart of TNAV