EVP Global Business Strategy of Tempur Sealy International Inc (30-Year Financial, Insider Trades) David Montgomery (insider trades) sold 36,082 shares of TPX on 07/26/2019 at an average price of $80.31 a share. The total sale was $2.9 million.
Tempur Sealy International Inc is engaged in the home furnishing market. It manufactures bedding products including mattresses, foundations and adjustable bases. Tempur Sealy International Inc has a market cap of $4.46 billion; its shares were traded at around $81.48 with a P/E ratio of 42.45 and P/S ratio of 1.64. Tempur Sealy International Inc had annual average EBITDA growth of 10.80% over the past ten years. GuruFocus rated Tempur Sealy International Inc the business predictability rank of 2-star. GuruFocus has detected 1 severe warning sign with Tempur Sealy International Inc. .
Directors and Officers Recent Trades:
- EVP Global Business Strategy David Montgomery sold 36,082 shares of TPX stock on 07/26/2019 at the average price of $80.31. The price of the stock has increased by 1.46% since.
- Director Evelyn S Dilsaver sold 397 shares of TPX stock on 07/22/2019 at the average price of $77.32. The price of the stock has increased by 5.38% since.
For the complete insider trading history of TPX, click here
.This article first appeared on GuruFocus.
- Warning! GuruFocus has detected 3 Warning Sign with TPX. Click here to check it out.
- TPX 15-Year Financial Data
- The intrinsic value of TPX
- Peter Lynch Chart of TPX