President and CEO of Tennant Co (30-Year Financial, Insider Trades) Chris Killingstad (insider trades) sold 12,843 shares of TNC on 08/01/2019 at an average price of $73.34 a share. The total sale was $941,906.
Tennant Co designs, manufactures & sells products used in the maintenance of nonresidential surfaces. Its products include floor maintenance & outdoor cleaning equipment specialty surface coatings, and aftermarket parts and consumables. Tennant Co has a market cap of $1.26 billion; its shares were traded at around $69.27 with a P/E ratio of 33.96 and P/S ratio of 1.13. The dividend yield of Tennant Co stocks is 1.26%. Tennant Co had annual average EBITDA growth of 22.40% over the past ten years. GuruFocus has detected 4 severe warning signs with Tennant Co. .
CEO Recent Trades:
- President and CEO Chris Killingstad sold 12,843 shares of TNC stock on 08/01/2019 at the average price of $73.34. The price of the stock has decreased by 5.55% since.
- President and CEO Chris Killingstad sold 12,843 shares of TNC stock on 07/16/2019 at the average price of $66.29. The price of the stock has increased by 4.5% since.
Directors and Officers Recent Trades:
- Director Donal L Mulligan sold 2,985 shares of TNC stock on 07/31/2019 at the average price of $70. The price of the stock has decreased by 1.04% since.
- SVP, The Americas Richard H. Zay sold 4,000 shares of TNC stock on 07/31/2019 at the average price of $72.49. The price of the stock has decreased by 4.44% since.
For the complete insider trading history of TNC, click here
.This article first appeared on GuruFocus.
- Warning! GuruFocus has detected 8 Warning Signs with TNC. Click here to check it out.
- TNC 15-Year Financial Data
- The intrinsic value of TNC
- Peter Lynch Chart of TNC