Exec. Vice President and CFO of Tenneco Inc (30-Year Financial, Insider Trades) Jason M. Hollar (insider trades) bought 60,000 shares of TEN on 08/08/2019 at an average price of $9.44 a share. The total cost of this purchase was $566,400.
Tenneco Inc produces clean air and ride performance products and systems for light vehicle, commercial truck, off-highway and other vehicle applications. It serves original equipment vehicle manufacturers and repair and replacement markets or aftermarket. Tenneco Inc has a market cap of $771.990 million; its shares were traded at around $9.54 with and P/S ratio of 0.05. The dividend yield of Tenneco Inc stocks is 7.85%. Tenneco Inc had annual average EBITDA growth of 6.00% over the past ten years. GuruFocus rated Tenneco Inc the business predictability rank of 2.5-star. GuruFocus has detected 5 severe warning signs with Tenneco Inc. .
CFO Recent Trades:
- Exec. Vice President and CFO Jason M. Hollar bought 60,000 shares of TEN stock on 08/08/2019 at the average price of $9.44. The price of the stock has increased by 1.06% since.
Directors and Officers Recent Trades:
- Director Dennis J Letham bought 10,000 shares of TEN stock on 08/07/2019 at the average price of $9.26. The price of the stock has increased by 3.02% since.
For the complete insider trading history of TEN, click here
.This article first appeared on GuruFocus.
- Warning! GuruFocus has detected 6 Warning Signs with TEN. Click here to check it out.
- TEN 15-Year Financial Data
- The intrinsic value of TEN
- Peter Lynch Chart of TEN