The Tesla Model Y reveal event is going to take place tonight.
Here’s what to know about big Tesla (NASDAQ:TSLA) reveal event and what to expect.
- The Tesla Model Y reveal event will take place at 8:00 p.m. Pacific Time, which is 11:00 p.m. Eastern Time.
- Anyone wanting to watch the event can do so, but they must register on the company’s website.
- This will have the company notifying the person when the stream for the reveal event goes live.
- While the Tesla Model Y reveal event is still some hours away, we do know some things about the vehicle already.
- This is thanks to Tesla CEO Elon Musk revealing details on his Twitter (NYSE:TWTR) feed.
- Among these details is that this is going to be a new SUV from the electric car company.
- He also notes that the Model Y will be about 10% larger than the Model 3.
- To go along with this size increase is a price increase that will also be around 10%.
- Musk also points out that the Model Y will use the same battery as the Model 3.
- This means that the vehicle will have slightly less range than the Model 3.
- According to Musk, there are also plans to allow guests to take test rides during the reveal event tonight.
More From InvestorPlace
- 2 Toxic Pot Stocks You Should Avoid
- 15 Stocks Sitting on Huge Piles of Cash
- The 10 Best Stocks to Buy for the Bull Market’s Anniversary
- 7 Dividend Stocks With Big Yields
As of this writing, William White did not hold a position in any of the aforementioned securities.
The post Tesla Model Y: 11 Things to Know About Tonight’s Tesla SUV Reveal appeared first on InvestorPlace.