EVP, Operations of Tetra Tech Inc (30-Year Financial, Insider Trades) Leslie L Shoemaker (insider trades) sold 16,750 shares of TTEK on 08/14/2019 at an average price of $77.43 a share. The total sale was $1.3 million.
Tetra Tech Inc provides consulting and engineering services to various industries. The company specializes in providing water-related services for public and private clients. It offers services from planning and forecasting to execution and maintenance. Tetra Tech Inc has a market cap of $4.39 billion; its shares were traded at around $80.24 with a P/E ratio of 25.52 and P/S ratio of 1.45. The dividend yield of Tetra Tech Inc stocks is 0.68%. Tetra Tech Inc had annual average EBITDA growth of 4.60% over the past ten years.
Directors and Officers Recent Trades:
- Director J Kenneth Thompson sold 4,200 shares of TTEK stock on 08/16/2019 at the average price of $80.08. The price of the stock has increased by 0.2% since.
- Director Kirsten M Volpi sold 4,000 shares of TTEK stock on 08/14/2019 at the average price of $78. The price of the stock has increased by 2.87% since.
- EVP, Operations Leslie L Shoemaker sold 16,750 shares of TTEK stock on 08/14/2019 at the average price of $77.43. The price of the stock has increased by 3.63% since.
For the complete insider trading history of TTEK, click here
.This article first appeared on GuruFocus.
- Warning! GuruFocus has detected 3 Warning Signs with WBA. Click here to check it out.
- TTEK 15-Year Financial Data
- The intrinsic value of TTEK
- Peter Lynch Chart of TTEK