The "Thailand Tire Market (2019-2025): Market Forecast By Origin (Local Manufacturing And Imports), By Types (Radial Tires And Bias Tires), By End Users (OEM And Replacement), By Vehicle Types (Trucks And Bus, Light Trucks, Two-Wheelers And Passenger Cars) And Competitive Landscape" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Thailand Tire Market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 2.5% during 2019-2025.
Thailand has witnessed robust growth in tire sales in past few years on account of rising automotive fleet, growing middle-income population, developing transportation infrastructure and rising automotive exports in the countries. The country is the export hub for tires in the South East Asia region.
Steady automotive manufacturing driven by rising vehicle exports would present favorable opportunities for the growth of tire market during the forecast period. Radial tires are the key revenue generating segment in the overall tire market, owing to high installations of radial tires in vehicles due to its better puncture resistance, flexible sidewalls and lower life-cycle cost.
Passenger car tires are the leading revenue generating segment in the overall Thailand tire market owing to an increase in passenger car fleet size and establishment of new automobile manufacturers in the country. Majority of the tire brands have a manufacturing facility in the country due to favorable trade policy by the government. The trade war between USA and China, along with ease availability of raw materials, has made Thailand a top destination for tire companies to set up their base of operation. Additionally, majority of the output in the country produced is for export rather than local consumption.
The report comprehensively covers the market by origin, types, vehicle types and end-users. The report provides an unbiased and detailed analysis of the on-going trends, opportunities/high growth areas, market drivers which would help the stakeholders to device and align their market strategies according to the current and future market dynamics.
Key highlights of the report
- Historical Data of Thailand Tire Market Revenues & Volume for the Period 2016-2018
- Thailand Tire Market Size and Thailand Tire Market Forecast of Revenues and Volume, Until 2025
- Historical Data of Thailand Tire Market Revenues & Volume for the Period 2016-2018, By Origin
- Market Size & Forecast of Thailand Tire Market Revenues & Volume until 2025F, By Origin
- Historic Data of Thailand Tire Market Revenues & Volume for the Period 2016-2018, By Vehicle Type
- Market Size & Forecast of Thailand Tire Market Revenues & Volume until 2025F, By Vehicle Types
- Historical Data of Thailand Tire Market Revenues & Volume for the Period 2016-2018, By End Users
- Market Size & Forecast of Thailand Tire Market Revenues & Volume until 2025F, By End Users
- Historical Data of Thailand Tire Market Revenues & Volume for the Period 2016-2018, By Types Market Size & Forecast of Thailand Tire Market Revenues & Volume until 2025F, By Types
- Market Drivers and Restraints
- Industry Life Cycle
- Porter's Five Force Analysis
- Market Opportunity Assessment
- Market Share, By Regions
- Market Share, By Companies
- Competitive Benchmarking
- Company Profiles
- Key Strategic Recommendations
- Local Manufacturing
By Vehicle Types
- Truck and Bus Tires
- Light Truck Tires
- Passenger Car Tires
- Two-Wheeler Tires
By End Users
- OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer)
- Radial Tires
- Bias Tires
- Bridgestone Holdings (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
- Continental Tires (Thailand) Company Limited
- Giti Tire Pte. Ltd.
- Goodyear (Thailand) Public Company Limited
- Hankook Tire Thailand Co., Ltd
- Maxxis International - Thailand
- Michelin Thailand
- Sumitomo Rubber (Thailand) Co. Ltd.
- Triangle Tyre Co. Ltd.
- Yokohama Tire Sales (Thailand) Company Limited
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/p4fask