Wondering which restaurants are open on Thanksgiving? No worries. InvestorPlace has you covered.
Eating out at a restaurant for Thanksgiving may seem strange to some, but it does happen. Maybe its a family tradition, or there just wasn’t enough time to get every thing ready this year. No matter the reason, you can still get a good meal on Thanksgiving at the following restaurants.
- Applebee’s — Customers that stop in on Thanksgiving can order turkey, mashed potatoes and green beans.
- Cracker Barrel Old Country Store, Inc. (NASDAQ:CBRL) — You won’t be dining in here, but you can place an order ahead of time and take him home to heat it up.
- Denny’s Corporation (NASDAQ:DENN) — There will be a thanksgiving meal option for customers starting on Nov. 21.
- IHOP — There’s no Thanksgiving special that we are aware of, but breakfast is a great way to start off any day.
- Ruby Tuesday, Inc. (NYSE:RT) — There also won’t be any special for Thanksgiving here either, but it will be open for the holiday.
- Waffle House — This waffle chain is open 24/7 and that includes Thanksgiving.
- Ma & Pa Shops — Your mileage here will vary, but it might not be a bad idea to check around your local area to see what small restaurants will be open for the holiday.
Now you know which restaurants are open on Thanksgiving. You can also follow this link to see more locations that will be open for Thanksgiving 2017.
If you’re still hungry for more Thanksgiving media, then we’ve got a whole list of content for you to check out.
- Thanksgiving 2017: How Much Turkey Do You Cook Per Person?
- First Thanksgiving Facts: When Was It? What Did They Eat?
- Thanksgiving Travel 2017: What to Expect
- Black Friday 2017: 39 Stores Closed Thanksgiving Day
- Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade 2017 Lineup: Who Will Perform?
- Friendsgiving Ideas 2017: 6 Fun Ways to Host a Memorable Party
More From InvestorPlace
- The 10 Best Dividend ETFs for Yield-Hungry Investors
- 7 Marijuana Stocks to Buy That Won’t Burn You
- The 10 Best Mutual Funds to Buy for 2018
As of this writing, William White did not hold a position in any of the aforementioned securities.
The post Thanksgiving 2017: Which Restaurants Are Open on Thanksgiving? appeared first on InvestorPlace.