San Francisco, CA, based Investment company Thiel Macro LLC (Current Portfolio) buys PowerShares QQQ Trust Ser 1, sells VanEck Vectors Junior Gold Miners ETF, Lennar Corp, Alerian MLP ETF, VanEck Vectors Oil Services ETF during the 3-months ended 2019Q2, according to the most recent filings of the investment company, Thiel Macro LLC. As of 2019Q2, Thiel Macro LLC owns 12 stocks with a total value of $369 million. These are the details of the buys and sells.
- New Purchases: QQQ,
- Reduced Positions: GDXJ, AMLP, OIH,
- Sold Out: LEN,
For the details of Thiel Macro LLC's stock buys and sells,
go to https://www.gurufocus.com/guru/thiel+macro+llc/current-portfolio/portfolio
These are the top 5 holdings of Thiel Macro LLC
- SPDR S&P 500 ETF Trust (SPY) - 541,000 shares, 42.91% of the total portfolio.
- Consumer Staples Select Sector SPDR Fund (XLP) - 1,190,000 shares, 18.71% of the total portfolio.
- SPDR S&P 500 ETF Trust (SPY) - 128,000 shares, 10.15% of the total portfolio.
- iShares Transportation Average ETF (IYT) - 195,000 shares, 9.93% of the total portfolio.
- iShares MSCI Emerging Markets ETF (EEM) - 500,000 shares, 5.81% of the total portfolio.
New Purchase: PowerShares QQQ Trust Ser 1 (QQQ)
Thiel Macro LLC initiated holding in PowerShares QQQ Trust Ser 1. The purchase prices were between $170.12 and $191.11, with an estimated average price of $184. The stock is now traded at around $188.14. The impact to a portfolio due to this purchase was 1.09%. The holding were 21,630 shares as of .
Sold Out: Lennar Corp (LEN)
Thiel Macro LLC sold out a holding in Lennar Corp. The sale prices were between $47.55 and $53.66, with an estimated average price of $51.55.
Here is the complete portfolio of Thiel Macro LLC. Also check out:
1. Thiel Macro LLC's Undervalued Stocks
2. Thiel Macro LLC's Top Growth Companies, and
3. Thiel Macro LLC's High Yield stocks
4. Stocks that Thiel Macro LLC keeps buyingThis article first appeared on GuruFocus.
- Warning! GuruFocus has detected 3 Warning Signs with INST. Click here to check it out.
- QQQ 15-Year Financial Data
- The intrinsic value of QQQ
- Peter Lynch Chart of QQQ