Katherine Le, Kathleen Vaughan, and Mary Malloy are among the nation's most distinguished women in the mortgage industry
SANTA ANA, CA / ACCESSWIRE / June 25, 2015 / Stearns Lending, LLC, a leading national mortgage lender with Wholesale, Retail, Correspondent, and Strategic Alliances business channels, announced three members of its executive leadership team have been recognized as "Elite Women in Mortgage 2015" by Mortgage Professional America (MPA) Magazine.
As women who have broken new ground in the industry, these accomplished senior executives are among the top 50 of the mortgage world's best and brightest in 2015:
- Katherine Le, President - As President of Stearns since 2000, Le has led the Company to new heights, and under her leadership, Stearns' employee base has grown from 30 to over 1,800 employees. Le has previously been recognized as outstanding businesswoman/most prominent female executive in Orange County Business Journal. This is the second consecutive year that Le has been recognized as a Top 50 Elite Women in Mortgage by MPA.
- Kathleen Vaughan, Executive Vice President of National Third-Party Production - Vaughan oversees the Wholesale and Correspondent Channels, as well as the MSR (Mortgage Servicing Rights) trading group. Under Vaughan's leadership, the Correspondent channel has risen to the top 12 ranking among correspondent lenders in the U.S. These achievements are particularly impressive given the fact that Vaughan joined Stearns in 2013. This is the second consecutive year Vaughan has been recognized as a Top 50 Elite Women in Mortgage by MPA.
- Mary Malloy, Executive Vice President of Capital Markets - Malloy is responsible for the Company's efforts in securitization, whole loan trading, and MSR valuation as well as the management of the interest rate risk analytics platform. Since joining Stearns nearly a decade ago, Mary's group trades nearly five times the volume and has significantly contributed to the revenues of Stearns through effective best execution trading strategies.
"On behalf of everyone at Stearns, I congratulate Katherine, Kathleen, and Mary on receiving this prestigious recognition," says said Brian Hale, CEO of Stearns Lending. "It's a privilege to have these remarkable, talented leaders as members of our executive team."
Only fifty women were chosen for inclusion in the feature focusing on the industry's best and brightest.
"We are proud of our diverse culture and endless possibilities mantra that we follow here at Stearns," continued Hale. "I truly believe much of our success over the last several years is a direct result of our company's diversity and these three exceptionally talented women."
In its second year, MPA magazine's Elite Women in Mortgage feature spotlights women who are making waves in the industry. These women were chosen out of over 200 trailblazers and range from marketing gurus to CEOs to loan officers.
To learn more about Stearns' products and services, visit stearns.com and stearnswholesale.com. For more information regarding Stearns valued culture and its career opportunities, visit join.stearns.com.
About Stearns Lending, LLC
Stearns Lending, LLC is a leading provider of mortgage lending services in Wholesale, Retail, Correspondent and Strategic Alliances sectors throughout the United States where licenses are held. Currently ranked as #1 Wholesale Lender nationwide*, Stearns Lending continues to expand as a company overall, making the Inc. 5000 list of Fastest Growing Private Companies in America in 2013 and 2014**, based on revenue growth of 273% over a three-year period. In 2015, Inside Mortgage Finance also recognized Stearns as #9 in the Top 10 Direct Lenders in Q1*.
Stearns Lending is an equal housing lender and is licensed to conduct business in 49 states and the District of Columbia. Additionally, Stearns Lending is an approved HUD (United States Department of Housing and Urban Development) lender; a Single Family Issuer for Ginnie Mae (Government National Mortgage Association); an approved Seller/Servicer for Fannie Mae (Federal National Mortgage Association); and an approved Seller/Servicer for Freddie Mac (Federal Home Loan Mortgage Corporation). Stearns Lending is also approved as a VA (United States Department of Veterans Affairs) lender, a USDA (United States Department of Agriculture) lender, and is an approved lending institution with FHA (Federal Housing Administration). Stearns Lending, LLC is located at 4 Hutton Centre Drive, 10th Floor, Santa Ana, CA 92707. Company NMLS# 1854.
For more information, visit www.stearns.com.
Executive Vice President, Strategic Development
- Top Broker Channels. Rep. no. 3M2015. Inside Mortgage Finance, May. 2015. Web. 1 Jun. 2015.
- Top Direct-Funded Originators. Rep. no. 3M2015. Inside Mortgage Finance, May. 2015. Web. 1 Jun. 2015.
- "The 2013 Inc. 5000." The 2013 Inc. 5000. Inc.com, Aug. 2013. Web. 18 Mar. 2015.
- "The 2014 Inc. 5000." The 2014 Inc. 5000. Inc.com, Aug. 2014. Web. 18 Mar. 2015.
SOURCE: Stearns Lending, LLC