Luxury Oceanfront Resort Debuts "Hōkūala Kama'aina Interisland Experience" for Hawaii Travelers
KAUA'I, Hawaii, June 18, 2020 /PRNewswire/ -- Timbers Kaua'i at Hōkūala, Kaua'i's newest oceanfront resort and private residence club, is celebrating its reopening on July 1, 2020 by unveiling an exclusive offer for Hawaii residents and interisland travelers – the Hōkūala Kama'aina Interisland Experience. The new curated experience presents a unique opportunity to rediscover the beauty and majestic tranquility of Kaua'i, while updated protocols will ensure the comfort and safety of staff and guests. During their stay, travelers will be able to take advantage of the property's extensive 5-star amenities including the award-winning Jack Nicklaus-designed Ocean Course boasting the longest continuous stretch of oceanfront golf in Hawaii.
"As we all come together to reopen our Hawaii economy, we are very excited to announce Timbers Kaua'i is resuming operations, which will provide an opportunity for individuals from our great neighboring islands to rediscover Kaua'i, while bringing our employees back to work," said Gary Moore, Managing Director. "Each residence at Timbers Kaua'i provides a spacious and relaxing environment with boundless opportunities for outdoor exploration and recreation on the beautiful Garden Isle. Throughout our centrally located 450 acres, guests can enjoy kayaking and biking on our extensive 16-mile trail system, golfing, surfing and educational tours of our renowned organic farm. It is with great pleasure that we invite our neighbors to rediscover Kaua'i."
Typically ranging from $1,500 to $2,000 per night, with the Hōkūala Kama'aina Interisland Experience Hawaii residents and interisland travelers who are not currently under a mandatory 14-day quarantine are invited to take advantage of incredible overnight rates starting at $495 for a two-bedroom residence and $595 for a three-bedroom residence.
The experience includes:
- A specially curated wellness breakfast basket featuring locally sourced healthy selections
- Delivery of organic produce selections from The Farm at Hōkūala upon arrival
- The Farm at Hōkūala "Agritourism Experience" on the property's 15-acre organic farm
- Complimentary use of beach cruiser bicycles and kayaks for exploring miles of trails, bike paths and lagoons
- Must-have adventure and beach gear including coolers, chairs, towels, surf boards and umbrellas
- Exclusive access to all of the property's amenities and services, including a two-tiered infinity pool, fitness facility, oceanfront dining and thoughtfully curated activities
- Golf for $55 a round, at the award-winning Ocean Course, Kaua'i's only Jack Nicklaus Signature Golf Course
Guests are also invited to experience the resort's stunning oceanfront dining establishment, Hualani's, revered for its seasonal farm-to-table cuisine, featuring local live musicians and signature cocktails and showcasing produce grown at the on-site Farm at Hōkūala.
To ensure the safety and wellbeing of guests and associates, Timbers Kaua'i implemented innovative and comprehensive cleaning and physical distancing protocols adhering to recommendations by government authorities, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and the World Health Organization. The property has also appointed a Hygiene Inspector to maintain the highest cleanliness standards and oversee a thorough set of sanitation guidelines including:
- Use of hospital-grade disinfectant on all hard surfaces
- Increased cleaning of high-touch public areas
- 24-hour minimum rest period between departure and next arrival
- Personal protective equipment (PPE) and hand sanitizer throughout the resort and upon request
- Remote, contactless check-in (with residence keys disinfected prior to arrival)
- Redesigned communal spaces throughout the resort to promote social distancing
- Daily front door delivery of fresh linens, towels and coffee and other amenities in lieu of daily housekeeping services
- Modified transportation and bell services
About Timbers Kaua'i - Ocean Club & Residences:
Located in the 450-acre Hōkūala resort community along the Pacific, Kaua'i's newest luxury resort and residence club combines tranquil Hawaiian living with Timbers' signature luxury amenities. Timbers Kaua'i boasts a variety of exceptional offerings for an array of travelers; luxury vacation rentals with personalized service, one-of-a-kind deeded fractional and whole ownership real estate opportunities that include access to all resort amenities plus a host of additional benefits and endless ocean views. The Residence Club offers an array of exquisite ownership opportunities, in two, three, and four-bedroom fully turnkey residences available for sale as whole ownership or as residential interests. Whole-ownership opportunities are priced from approximately $2.89 million to $7.9 million for oceanfront townhomes and whole-ownership residences. Residential interest opportunities start from $399,000. Amenities include the award-winning Ocean Course - Kaua'i's only Jack Nicklaus Signature Course, two-tiered infinity-edge pool overlooking the ocean, spa services and wellness programs, 16 miles of accessible trails, easy access to Kalapaki Beach, oceanfront dining, and full-service concierge team.
SOURCE Timbers Resorts