It seems as though the era of so called “easy money” we entered after a deep and historic financial crisis may be coming to an end. The issue of Corporate and Federal Debt leverage now appears on the radar of our Chief Equity Strategist & Economist, John Blank. He joins me now to discuss this.
1. What does this mean?
2. Why is it important now?
3. Is this an economic growth related issue?
4. Is this an immediate warning sign?
5. What are you seeing as far as GDP in the first half of this year?
6. What GDP level do you see as detrimental to our economic growth?
7. Where do the brighter spots lie in the current economic picture?
8. Stocks you’re finding interesting now include iron miner Vale (VALE), semiconductor stock Xilinx (XLNX) and Arista Networks (ANET) in the communication components industry.
Another interesting macro assessment from our Chief Equity Strategist & Economist, John Blank. With John, I’m Terry Ruffolo.
Want the latest recommendations from Zacks Investment Research? Today, you can download 7 Best Stocks for the Next 30 Days. Click to get this free report
Xilinx, Inc. (XLNX) : Free Stock Analysis Report
VALE S.A. (VALE) : Free Stock Analysis Report
Arista Networks, Inc. (ANET) : Free Stock Analysis Report
To read this article on Zacks.com click here.
Zacks Investment Research