President, CEO, Chairman of Timkensteel Corp (30-Year Financial, Insider Trades) Ward J Jr Timken (insider trades) bought 40,000 shares of TMST on 09/05/2019 at an average price of $5.29 a share. The total cost of this purchase was $211,600.
TimkenSteel Corp is the United States based manufacturer of alloy steel and carbon and micro-alloy steel. The company's portfolio includes SBQ bars, seamless mechanical tubing, and precision steel components. TimkenSteel Corp has a market cap of $267.120 million; its shares were traded at around $5.96 with and P/S ratio of 0.20. GuruFocus has detected 2 severe warning signs with TimkenSteel Corp. .
CEO Recent Trades:
- President, CEO, Chairman Ward J Jr Timken bought 40,000 shares of TMST stock on 09/05/2019 at the average price of $5.29. The price of the stock has increased by 12.67% since.
Directors and Officers Recent Trades:
- EVP, General Counsel&Secretary Frank A Dipiero bought 1,250 shares of TMST stock on 09/04/2019 at the average price of $5.09. The price of the stock has increased by 17.09% since.
For the complete insider trading history of TMST, click here
.This article first appeared on GuruFocus.
- Warning! GuruFocus has detected 3 Warning Signs with TMST. Click here to check it out.
- TMST 15-Year Financial Data
- The intrinsic value of TMST
- Peter Lynch Chart of TMST