President, CEO, Chairman of Timkensteel Corp (30-Year Financial, Insider Trades) Ward J Jr Timken (insider trades) bought 30,000 shares of TMST on 08/06/2019 at an average price of $6.15 a share. The total cost of this purchase was $184,500.
TimkenSteel Corp is the United States based manufacturer of alloy steel and carbon and micro-alloy steel. The company's portfolio includes SBQ bars, seamless mechanical tubing, and precision steel components. TimkenSteel Corp has a market cap of $282.340 million; its shares were traded at around $6.30 with and P/S ratio of 0.18. GuruFocus has detected 2 severe warning signs with TimkenSteel Corp. .
CEO Recent Trades:
- President, CEO, Chairman Ward J Jr Timken bought 30,000 shares of TMST stock on 08/06/2019 at the average price of $6.15. The price of the stock has increased by 2.44% since.
CFO Recent Trades:
- Executive Vice President & CFO Kristopher R Westbrooks bought 7,350 shares of TMST stock on 08/05/2019 at the average price of $6.65. The price of the stock has decreased by 5.26% since.
For the complete insider trading history of TMST, click here
.This article first appeared on GuruFocus.
- Warning! GuruFocus has detected 3 Warning Signs with TMST. Click here to check it out.
- TMST 15-Year Financial Data
- The intrinsic value of TMST
- Peter Lynch Chart of TMST