SAN JOSE, CA--(Marketwire - Feb 26, 2013) - TiVo Research and Analytics, Inc. (TRA), a wholly-owned subsidiary of TiVo Inc. (
Mark Lieberman, CEO of TRA, said, "We understand the challenge that advertisers face as they continually scrutinize media plans and determine how best to allocate ad buys across TV and online. Ultimately, the success of their approach is contingent on several factors including access to accurate and actionable data. The ability to understand whether a household is exposed to an advertiser's campaigns, both on TV and online, and correlate that exposure to purchasing behavior, all using very large data sets to ensure better accuracy, is invaluable to the process of optimizing and allocating media campaigns. TRA Cross Media Measurement delivers this data at a size and scale that is not available from anyone else in the industry and can help our clients obtain unique insights about consumer decisions to drive improved ROI."
TRA Cross Media Highlights:
- Sample Size: 100,000+ single-source cross media households -- largest sample of naturally occurring data for measurement of TV and digital correlated to purchasing behavior
- TV Data: More than 500,000 TiVo households for TV ad exposure
- Purchase Data: Blind third-party match to Consumer Packaged Goods purchase to 60 million households across 20 grocery retail chains, 115 million households automotive purchase records
- Online Data (display and video): 70 million U.S. households' digital ad exposure, blind third-party match of online exposure data at household level
- Privacy: TRA Cross Media Measurement honors industry-standard requirements for online privacy. No personally identifiable information (including personal online surfing data) is collected. Users can opt-out at any time using AdChoices process and tools.
- Experian Marketing Services, a global provider of integrated consumer insight, targeting and interactive marketing, serves as the trusted third party that helps TRA match and aggregate anonymous viewers at the household level.
TRA Cross Media Measurement is now available to TRA clients as part of the company's customized analytics services. To learn more about TRA's capabilities and services please visit www.traglobal.com
About TiVo Research and Analytics, Inc. (TRA)
TiVo Research and Analytics, Inc. (TRA), a subsidiary of TiVo Inc., is a leading media marketing and analytics software company whose products help advertisers, agencies and television networks improve advertising targeting, accountability and return on media investment within the Automotive, Consumer Packaged Goods, and Pharmaceutical industries, as well as a growing number of client CRM engagements. TRA's web-based Media TRAnalytics® platform matches the TV advertising households actually receive with the products the same households actually buy, enabling TRA clients to find "The Right Audience®" while providing an unmatched level of transparency, measurement, media planning/selling and improved ROI. TRA clients include Procter and Gamble, CBS, A&E Television Networks, ION Media, Oscar Mayer and Starcom MediaVest Group. More information at: www.traglobal.com.