Yesterday we told you about a nice little Amazon sale on one of our favorite smart plugs out there. By plugging these little devices into any standard wall outlet and then connecting anything like a lamp, a fan, or a coffee maker to the smart plug, you can use Amazon Alexa to control practically any device in your home. That was a great deal indeed, but today we have an even better sale for you to check out. The TP-Link Smart Plug, which typically sells for $25, is on sale right now on Amazon for just $18.99! Note that you’ll still see $24.99 listed on the product page, but the $18.99 sale price will appear in your cart when you go to check out. You definitely don’t want to miss this one.
Here are some highlights from the product page:
- Works with Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant for voice control
- Remote Access: Control devices connected to the Smart Plug wherever you have Internet using the free Kasa app on your smartphone
- Turn electronics on or off from anywhere with your tablet or smartphone using the free Kasa app (Compatible w/ Android 4.1 or higher & iOS8 or higher)
- Use Away-Mode to turn devices on and off at different times to give the appearance that someone is home while you are away
- Easy to use and install. Just plug a device into the Smart Plug and connect to your Wi-Fi network. 120VAC Volt Compatible
If you want to spend a few extra dollars on a unit that’s a bit more sleek and compact, check out the TP-Link Smart Plug Mini. It’s also on sale just like the larger model — it says $34.99 on the product page, but that price will drop to $24.99 once you add it to your cart.
Trending right now:
- These leaked iPhone 8 schematics are a travesty if they’re real
- Everyone’s favorite Alexa smart plug is back on sale on Amazon
- World’s top Apple insider says Galaxy S8 is great news for the iPhone 8