Craft beer is bigger than ever in the United States. It's a $22.3 billion market and holds 12 percent of the total market share of the beer industry.
While the craft market continues to grow, we have yet to see an individual craft beer crack the 10 in Bevnet U.S. Domestic Beer Sales. Michelob Ultra saw quite an impressive increase in the last year, a remarkable 22.3 percent gain.
Here's a look at the list.
Brands/ Sales last year/ Change vs. year prior
- 1. Bud Light (NYSE: BUD) / $6.05 Billion / -0.1 Percent
- 2. Coors Light (NYSE: TAP)/ $4.22 Billion / +1.9 Percent
- 3. Budweiser / $2.11 Billion / -0.3 Percent
- 4. Miller Lite (OTC: SBMRY) / $2.04 Billion / +3.2 Percent
- 5. Michelob Ultra Lite (Anheuser Busch Inbev) / $1.15 Billion/ +22.3 Percent
- 6. Natural Light / $1.04 Billion / -2 Percent
- 7. Busch Light (Anheuser Busch Inbev) / $868 Million/ +0.5 Percent
- 8. Busch / $622 Million / -2.4 Percent
- 9. Miller High Life / $451 Million / -2.3 Percent
- 10. Keystone Light (Molson Coors)/ 439 Million/ -4 Percent
See more from Benzinga
- Need Help Promoting Your Small Business? LeBron James Can Help
- 4 Players Made The Exclusive '99 Club' in Upcoming Madden 2017
- Have You Ever Wanted To Play With The 1992 Dream Team?
© 2016 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.