Summary Top 10 Trending Ingredients in 2020: Ingredient Insights identifies 10 ingredients that are expected to be on-trend in 2020. Ingredient trends are driven by multiple factors including: health and wellbeing, heritage and exoticism, aestheticism, and the ingredients’ ability to replace other ingredients that have received backlash for an unhealthy or unsustainable image.
New York, March 06, 2020 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Reportlinker.com announces the release of the report "Top 10 Trending Ingredients in 2020: Ingredient Insights" - https://www.reportlinker.com/p05872284/?utm_source=GNW
Unusual flavors, fragrances, or colors can also attract novelty-seeking consumers towards certain ingredients.
- The 10 ingredients identified are: cannabidiol (CBD), ube, mushroom, pea, watermelon, tiger nut, probiotics, yuzu, bamboo, and turmeric.
- Many consumers are inclined to buy beauty and grooming products that contain "natural" ingredients.
- 55% of global consumers find soft drinks with novel or unusual flavors somewhat or very appealing.
Reasons to buy
- Gain insight into consumer trends and perceptions towards ingredients that are anticipated to be on-trend in 2020.
- Identify new and emerging ingredients to remain competitive in your industry.
- Discover the latest innovations and learn from what other brands are doing to address demand for trendy ingredients.
Read the full report: https://www.reportlinker.com/p05872284/?utm_source=GNW
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Intl: +1 339-368-6001