Here’s a review of the top GoPro action camera deals for Cyber Monday 2019, including savings on GoPro HERO8, HERO7, HERO 6 and HERO5 cameras
GoPro Cyber Monday 2019 deals are underway. The online sales team at Spending Lab have compared the best GoPro action camera deals for shoppers. Their top picks are listed below.
Best GoPro camera deals:
- Save $50 on the GoPro HERO 8 Black action camera at GoPro.com
- Save $150 in bonus value on the GoPro HERO 8 Black Bundle at the GoPro Black Friday sale - includes the new HERO8 Black,Shorty grip, Head Strap, a 32GB SD card and spare battery
- Save on a wide range GoPro HERO 8, HERO 7 Black & Silver & MAX 360 action cameras - at GoPro.com
- Save up to $100 on the GoPro HERO 7 Black, Silver & White action cameras - at Walmart
- Save $50 on the latest GoPro HERO8 action camera - at Walmart
- Save $50 on the GoPro HERO8 Black action camera - at Amazon
- Save $101 on the GoPro HERO 7 Black - at Amazon
- Save up to $135 on GoPro HERO 7 cameras, gimbals, cases & accessories - at Amazon
- Save on GoPro action cameras, clamps, accessories & bundles - at B&H Photo Video
- Save up to $100 on the latest GoPro HERO 8 Black camera & bundles at GoPro.com - save on HERO8 bundles and shoppers also get $100 off the HERO 8 Black & $50 off the HERO 7 Black when trading in any digital camera
- Save up to 55% on GoPro HERO 8, 7 & 6 action cameras and bundles at Walmart - click the link for the latest deals on the brand new HERO8 camera, in addition to savings on previous generation HERO cameras
- Save up to 59% on GoPro HERO 8, HERO 7, HERO 6 & HERO 5 waterproof action cameras at Amazon - check deals on bundles, batteries, mounts and accessories
More camera deals:
- Save up to 60% on a wide range of DSLR cameras, instant cameras, GoPro cameras & smart home security cameras at Walmart
- Save up to 52% on Canon & Nikon DSLR, Sony Mirrorless, GoPro, Polaroid & Nest security cameras at Amazon
Cyber Monday sales are time limited. For thousands more live deals visit the Amazon Cyber Monday page and Walmart Cyber Monday home page. Spending Lab earns commissions from purchases made using the links provided.
GoPro is the pioneer of mainstream action cameras. From its first GoPro Hero product launched in 2004 which sold around $150,000 worth of cameras, the company has grown into a $4.5 billion brand in 2018. This is due to cutting edge design, durable hardware, and superior software. GoPro’s cameras are highly desired for their waterproof build, portable design and image stabilization features.
The latest GoPro Hero 8 succeeds last year’s GoPro Hero 7 with the new HyperSmooth 2.0 stabilization and built-in mounting. These are very useful upgrades compared to the earlier models including the GoPro Hero 5 and GoPro Hero 6. Thrill seekers, outdoor enthusiasts and vloggers utilize GoPro action cameras in recording high quality videos. With Cyber Monday deals available for a limited time, shoppers can acquire one of GoPro’s cameras with savings from Amazon, Walmart and GoPro’s official store.
About Spending Lab: Spending Lab round-up the latest online sales news. As an Amazon Associate Spending Lab earns from qualifying purchases.
Contact: Andy Mathews (email@example.com)