Our round-up of the best early Dyson vacuum & hair dryer deals for Black Friday 2019, featuring V8 & V10 Animal & Absolute cordless vacuums and Supersonic hair dryer deals
Here’s a list of all the best early Dyson vacuum and hair dryer Black Friday 2019 deals, rounded up by online sales specialists at Retail Egg.
Best Dyson vacuum deals:
- Save up to 47% on Dyson vacuum cleaners, Supersonic hair dryers and Pure Cool air purifiers at Amazon - including savings on top-rated Dyson cordless vacuums
- Save up to $110 on Dyson vacuums and hair dryers at Walmart’s early Black Friday sale includes deals on V8, V7, V6, cordless vacuums and Dyson Supersonic hair dryers
- Save up to 25% off on a range of Dyson V8 vacuums - at Amazon's early Black Friday sale
- Save $110 on the Dyson Light Ball Multifloor Bagless Upright Vacuum - at Walmart’s early Black Friday sale
- Save $85 on the Dyson V8 Absolute Cordless Stick Vacuum - at Walmart’s early Black Friday sale
- Save up to $200 off on Dyson V10 vacuum cleaners at Amazon's early Black Friday sale - Dyson’s V10 range are cordless and have strong suction power
- Save on Dyson vacuums at the Home Depot online store
Best Dyson hair deals:
- Save up to $36 on Dyson Supersonic Hair Dryers at Amazon - the Dyson Supersonic protects hair from heat damage and increases hair smoothness and shine
- Save up to $48 on Dyson Airwrap Hair Styling - the styling kit increases volume and shape by combining powerful airflow with controlled heat
The Dyson vacuum brand has a reputation of being sleek, expensive and high quality. The Dyson V8 Absolute is lightweight and portable, making it a favorite among apartment residents. The Dyson Ball Animal 2 is preferred by pet owners for strong suction power. The V6 is the best cordless model from Dyson with up to 20 minutes of continuous suction. The Dyson V7 Car + Boat clean up messes in vehicles the most effectively.
Is Black Friday 2019 a multi-day event? As this year’s Thanksgiving Day falls on November 28, Black Friday and Cyber Monday 2019 fall on November 29 and December 2, respectively.
Black Friday sales are available on Amazon much earlier than the actual day. Deals appear on the site in early November with more being added every hour during Black Friday week and lasting until early December. Walmart also gets a head start on holiday sales season with their Early Holiday Savings, beginning on October 25th and running throughout November. Top items such as electronics, toys, and sporting goods are expected to be on sale. Walmart’s Black Friday sale usually begins on November 27th. Meanwhile, its in-store deals typically start on the evening of Thanksgiving Day, November 28th.
Amazon runs its Black Friday deals longer than other retailers, who usually end theirs on Cyber Monday. Holiday discounts on Amazon are typically extended for an additional week during their Cyber Monday Deals Week.
About Retail Egg: Retail Egg shares e-commerce deals news. As an Amazon Associate Retail Egg earns from qualifying purchases.