MELBOURNE, Australia, Nov. 6, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- Three of Australia's leading female public relations executives will be presenting at this year's National Conference to be held at the Crown Promenade in Melbourne on Wednesday, 13 November 2019. The theme for this year is 'PR and the New World Order: Trust, transformation and relevance.' To register for this event, please visit the conference hub: https://www.pria.com.au/events/pria-national-conference/.
Michelle Hutton recently returned to Australia from London as Edelman's Managing Director, Global Client Strategy, COO of Europe and Chair of the agency's global consumer business. As CEO of Edelman Australia and Chief Growth Officer for the agency's Asia Pacific Region.
- Michelle was President of the 2019 Cannes Lions Festival.
- She will speak on the opportunities the festival can provide for Australian practitioners.
- Michelle believes PR is a craft, not a channel, and one that increasingly matters to businesses, brands, and society.
Anita Godbeer, General Manager, PR, Social & Content for Tourism Australia will discuss the earned and owned media strategies utilised to promote Australia to 13 key international markets.
- Anita joined TA in July 2011 as Global Manager, Public Relations and has had a leading role in the organisation's public relations and social teams.
- She previously worked as PR Director for Cirque du Soleil in South East Asia, Montreal and Las Vegas.
- Anita has also been involved in production at Network Ten and publicity for Taronga Zoo.
Executive Director & Corporate Secretary for Victoria's triple zero call- taking and dispatch service, Rosie Mullaly brings expertise in communication, governance and compliance to her role.
- The Emergency Services Telecommunications Authority (ESTA 000) handles substantial volumes of ambulance, police and fire related calls.
- This integration of emergency services communications is unique to Australia.
- Rosie created the corporate affairs function seven years ago to combine corporate affairs, public relations, internal communications, community relations and corporate secretarial services.
For more information please contact The Public Relations Institute of Australia via firstname.lastname@example.org 02 9331 3346.