All in one real estate solution arms team with data driven lead generation, intelligent lead nurturing and higher conversion rates
PHOENIX, April 25, 2019 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Chime Technologies, an operating system for the real estate industry, today announced seasoned luxury real estate broker Mike Domer of Walt Danley Christie's International Real Estate, has purchased Chime Technologies AI-powered real estate platform to empower his growing team with a set of mobile-ready, intelligent industry solutions. The next generation platform was designed to effectively generate and nurture leads, enhance digital marketing and improve team productivity. Consistently ranked in the top 1% of all Realtors Nationwide, with personal sales exceeding over $50M annually, Mike keenly understands the critical role of innovative technology to help generate and track leads, target automated communications, and nurture buyers and sellers through the funnel. Chime uniquely delivers what forward thinking brokers like Mike Domer need to effectively compete in today’s real estate market. To learn more, visit www.chime.me.
“I have been in this business for four decades and experience has taught me that innovative technology is a critical enabler to success,” said Mike Domer, Associate Broker, Walt Danley Christie’s International Real Estate. “Chime is heads and shoulders above any other real estate platform in the industry. By leveraging the power of AI to fuel operational intelligence, Chime helps my team and I get closings faster and ensures a positive and productive experience for both buyers and sellers. I recommend Chime to anyone looking to modernize their brokerage and get the most of their teams for long term success.”
As Team Leader, Mike is tasked with empowering his team - no matter where they are or what device they are using - with the tools necessary to effectively manage and nurture leads. A mobile-first platform, Chime offers Mike and his team an integrated set of solutions designed to keep agents up to date and accessible anytime, anywhere, helping to lead to close faster.
Highlights of the Chime platform include:
- Intelligent IDX Website – Chime’s customizable, easy to use content management system ensures seamless site design, built to attract new leads while cultivating actionable insights through site activity analysis. With nationwide MLS support and optimized pocket listings, Chime’s IDX encourages ongoing lead engagement by offering Home Evaluation, Schedule a Tour and Mortgage Calculator options, among others.
- CRM – Powered by Chime’s AI scoring system, the powerful Business Development Platform prioritizes leads, analyzing the likelihood to close based on key indicators. These indicators trigger lead score adjustments empowering agents to assess and respond to leads’ behavior in real-time. With intelligent lead analysis and smart suggestions capabilities, Chime CRM features extensive reporting and forecasting capabilities to track and monitor business and team performance for ongoing review and feedback.
- Optimized Marketing – Chime’s multichannel online advertising service identifies and tracks potential leads through intent targeting and powerful AI to optimize lead capture, retargeting and helps to refine the advertising strategy, taking the guesswork out of high frequency bidding, keyword selection and creative planning.
- Check out our blog “Chiming In” HERE
- Learn about Chime Technologies innovative all in one real estate operating platform HERE
- Watch our informational video HERE
About Chime Technologies
Chime is an all-in-one Business Development Platform for the real estate industry headquartered in Phoenix, Arizona. Its award-winning productivity suite offers a robust set of features that help real estate professionals and teams of all sizes run and grow their business. Chime Technologies operates as a US subsidiary of Renren, Inc. (RENN). For more information, contact email@example.com or 888-682-4463, or visit www.chime.me/.