Check out our list of the top early electric scooter Black Friday 2019 deals and save on best-selling Micro Mini Original, Maxi Original & Razor E100 & E300
Here’s the best early electric scooter deals for Black Friday 2019. The list below contains links to the best early Razor and Micro electric scooter Black Friday deals, as identified by the team of researchers at Spending Lab.
Best Scooter deals:
- Save up to $202 on top-rated electric scooters & hoverboards at the GOTRAX online store - check live prices on the latest XR e-scooter series & best-selling GXL commuter scooters by GOTRAX
- Save up to $70 on best-selling Razor scooters & accessories at Amazon - check live prices on best-selling Razor E100 & E300 motorized scooters, PowerWing caster scooters & A series kick scooters
- Save up to 26% on award-winning Micro scooters & accessories at Amazon - click the link for the latest prices on Micro bestsellers such as the Mini Original, Mini Deluxe, Maxi Original, Micro Maxi Original
- Save up to 25% on highly rated hoverboard go kart conversion kits at Amazon - check live prices on a wide range of seat attachments & accessories for self balancing scooters
- Save up to $170 on a wide range of electric scooters & scooters - click the link for the latest prices of scooters from top-rated brands including Razor & Micro at Walmart
Black Friday deals run for a limited period of time. Check out Amazon’s Black Friday sale page and Walmart’s Deal Drop page for thousands more deals on a wide range of products. Spending Lab earns commissions from purchases made using the links provided.
Scooters have been around for generations because of their portability and mobility. The classic Razor scooter, made of a lightweight and durable aluminum frame and the Micro Kickboard are excellent options for children. For the kids at heart, a 50cc, E100 or E300 electric scooter are better choices because of the style, comfort and convenience that each of them brings to the user.
Does Amazon offer Black Friday deals? The biggest deals during Black Friday and Cyber Monday are usually offered by Amazon and Walmart.
Amazon shoppers ordered more than 700,000 fashion items and one million toys during the first nine hours of their Black Friday 2018 sale. Free shipping without a minimum purchase amount proved highly successful in boosting Amazon’s sales and reputation last year, as millions of products left shelves and found their way into US homes over the holiday shopping season.
With almost 132 million online visitors, Walmart also enjoyed a highly successful Black Friday sale in 2018. Much of Walmart’s success can be attributed to its strategic combination of online and in-store visits that generated click-and-collect purchases during the sale period.
About Spending Lab: Spending Lab research and report on online sales events. As an Amazon Associate Spending Lab earns from qualifying purchases.