Check out our list of the top early Roomba Black Friday 2019 deals and save on iRobot Roomba i & s Series, 980, 960 & 690 robot vacuum cleaners
BOSTON, Nov. 24, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- Here's a list of all the best early Roomba Black Friday 2019 deals, rounded up by online sales specialists at Retail Fuse.
Best Roomba Robot Vacuum and Braava Robot Mop deals:
- Save up to 53% on iRobot Roomba robot vacuums and Braava mops at Amazon - check deals on iRobot Roomba 960, s9, i7, i7+, 650 and E5 models
- Save $223 on the iRobot Roomba 960 Robot Vacuum - at Amazon
- Save up to $330 on Roomba Robot Vacuum & Braava jet Robot Mop bundle deals at iRobot.com - bundles available on Roomba i7, i7+, 960, e5 paired with Braava jet mops
- Save up to $300 on Roomba robot vacuums and Braava robot mops at Walmart - check deals available on the Roomba 980, 960, 690, Braava jet M6 and more
- Save up to $300 on the iRobot Roomba i7 & i7+ robot vacuuma at Amazon - the i7 models use a premium 3-Stage cleaning system and dual rubber brushes allowing a thorough clean
- Save $160.00 on the iRobot Roomba 860 Robotic Vacuum - at Amazon
- Save $106 on the iRobot Roomba 671 Robot Vacuum - at Amazon
- Save up to $50 on the iRobot Braava jet M6 robot mop at Amazon - the M6 tackles sticky messes, grime, and kitchen grease with ease
Black Friday deals run for a limited period of time. Check out Amazon's Black Friday sale page and Walmart's Deal Drop page for thousands more deals on a wide range of products. Retail Fuse earns commissions from purchases made using the links provided.
iRobot Roomba remains the brand to beat when it comes to quality robot vacuums that are packed with advanced features. The Roomba i7 and i7+ are headliners with high-tech functions such as Imprint Smart Mapping. Those on a budget can already enjoy impressive cleaning power with the Roomba 690 although the Roomba 960 remains the best all-rounder with a second sensor. The Roomba 980 is a more advanced version of the older Roomba 960 and features an extra-large battery. The Roomba e5 is the updated version of the Roomba 890 and has brushless rollers that make it an excellent vacuum for carpets and bare floors.
What are the start and end times for Black Friday at Amazon and Walmart? As this year's Thanksgiving Day falls on November 28, Black Friday and Cyber Monday 2019 fall on November 29 and December 2, respectively.
Amazon's Black Friday promotions and sales run for the entirety of November. Early deals become accessible by the first week of the month with more added hourly during the official start of Black Friday Deals Week. Walmart also starts the holiday shopping season well before Black Friday as their Early Deals Drop begins on October 25 and includes special offers on appliances, toys, apparel and more. Walmart typically kicks off its online Black Friday sale on November 27th, the day before Thanksgiving. On the evening of Thanksgiving Day, November 28th, shoppers often enjoy in-store deals at thousands of Walmart stores nationwide.
All of the top retailers except for Amazon typically extend Black Friday offers until Cyber Monday three days later. Amazon usually adds another six days to this limited window with its Cyber Monday Deals Week promotion.
About Retail Fuse: Retail Fuse reports the latest retail news. As an Amazon Associate Retail Fuse earns from qualifying purchases.
SOURCE Retail Fuse