Co-Chairman & CEO of Torchmark Corp (30-Year Financial, Insider Trades) Gary L Coleman (insider trades) sold 25,000 shares of TMK on 07/29/2019 at an average price of $92.41 a share. The total sale was $2.3 million.
Torchmark Corp is a life and health insurance provider. The company through its Life Insurance and Health Insurance segments offers various plans and policies to several niche target groups. Torchmark Corp has a market cap of $10.1 billion; its shares were traded at around $91.90 with a P/E ratio of 14.52 and P/S ratio of 2.42. The dividend yield of Torchmark Corp stocks is 0.72%. Torchmark Corp had annual average EBITDA growth of 9.10% over the past ten years. GuruFocus rated Torchmark Corp the business predictability rank of 4.5-star. GuruFocus has detected 1 severe warning sign with Torchmark Corp. .
CEO Recent Trades:
- Co-Chaiman & CEO Larry M Hutchison sold 25,000 shares of TMK stock on 07/29/2019 at the average price of $92.45. The price of the stock has decreased by 0.59% since.
- Co-Chairman & CEO Gary L Coleman sold 25,000 shares of TMK stock on 07/29/2019 at the average price of $92.41. The price of the stock has decreased by 0.55% since.
Directors and Officers Recent Trades:
- Director Robert W Ingram sold 1,768 shares of TMK stock on 07/29/2019 at the average price of $92.43. The price of the stock has decreased by 0.57% since.
- Former EVP & Chief Adm Officer Vern D Herbel sold 50,000 shares of TMK stock on 07/26/2019 at the average price of $92.25. The price of the stock has decreased by 0.38% since.
For the complete insider trading history of TMK, click here
.This article first appeared on GuruFocus.
- Warning! GuruFocus has detected 3 Warning Sign with TMK. Click here to check it out.
- TMK 15-Year Financial Data
- The intrinsic value of TMK
- Peter Lynch Chart of TMK