TEMPE, AZ--(Marketwire - Nov 14, 2012) - The concept of participating in a trade show for the first time may seem like a daunting undertaking for the operational and marketing leaders of an organization. However, the long term benefits far outweigh the initial planning and financial investment. The trade show experts from E&E Exhibit Solutions of Tempe, Arizona offer concrete benefits that company owners should be aware of when considering participating in an industry trade show event.
"Business owners and financial officers considering the return on investment of participating in a trade show may not be aware of the potential time and money saving benefits," said Cynthia Chaddock, CFO, E&E Exhibit Solutions. "Trade shows provide a captive audience of potential buyers, allowing sale representatives to present new and existing product offerings to a large audience over a short period of time."
E&E Exhibits offers five concrete benefits for decision makers to consider when determining the fiscal viability of actively participating in a trade show event.
1. Cost effective. Trade shows offer the opportunity for hundreds, if not thousands, of potential buyers to view your products during a single event which reduces the cost per acquired sale.
2. Time saving. For the same reason, trade shows save time and the cost associated with individual sales calls and the travel involved presenting products one buyer at a time.
3. Building customer relationships. For many businesses, the only time they are able to meet with customers face-to-face is through a trade show. The opportunity to connect in person with customers and potential customers helps to solidify the relationship and leads to additional sales opportunities.
4. Hands on experience. The best traditional and new media marketing in the world can't take the place of the opportunity to actually see, feel, taste, touch and experience your products. Trade show displays allow buyers to try your products "on for size" and see the potential solutions you offer.
5. Industry trends research. Participating and attending trade shows not only allow you to display and present your products but also afford your sales executives the opportunity to see first hand what the other businesses in your industry are presenting. Learn and listen to peers, vendors, suppliers and customers to hear what the latest trends are for your industry.
For the first time trade show participant, the most effective and efficient way to plan and prepare for your experience is to partner with a company who offers vast knowledge and expertise. E&E Exhibit Solutions offers a wide variety of services like our Event Management Tools, consulting, designing and building custom displays, and offering a comprehensive department of trade show graphics that are customized for each individual trade show display.
About E&E Exhibit Solutions
Founded in 1995, E&E Exhibit Solutions is a one-stop trade show display company with expertise in portable and modular displays for rent or purchase. As a premier company offering trade show exhibit designs, we are professionals, consultants and experts in everything trade show. We provide complete solutions for trade show exhibits, events and environments.
From products to services, E&E Exhibit Solutions is a trade show display company that knows what works. We are the PEOPLE WITH IDEAS™. Contact Information: 800-709-6935 firstname.lastname@example.org