Traliant, an award-winning provider of online sexual harassment training, announced it will be participating in a wide range of industry conferences in September, including events for the healthcare, education, government, human resources and restaurant sectors.
MANHATTAN BEACH, Calif., Sept. 13, 2019 /PRNewswire-PRWeb/ -- Traliant, an award-winning provider of online sexual harassment training, announced it will be participating in a wide range of industry conferences in September, including events for the healthcare, education, government, human resources and restaurant sectors.
"These events are great opportunities to talk with business leaders and decision makers about their challenges and priorities," said Mike Pallatta, Traliant CEO and Co-Founder. "We're looking forward to discussing how our training can support their initiatives to address and prevent workplace harassment and create a more respectful, inclusive workplace culture."
To set up a meeting with Traliant at any of the following events, please contact us at: Info@Traliant.com.
- The 2019 Annual Conference of the Sacramento Area Human Resource Association (SAHRA,) September 17 & 18, at the McClellan Conference Center, in McClellan, CA. This two-day conference brings together over 400 of the region's leading HR professionals and service providers to network and discuss current industry topics. Traliant is an event sponsor and will be demonstrating the California Edition of its Preventing Discrimination and Harassment training.
- The 2019 Annual Conference of the American Society for Health Care Human Resources Administration (ASHHRA), September 21-24, at the Hyatt Regency Chicago in Chicago, IL. Traliant will be demonstrating the Healthcare Edition of its Preventing Discrimination and Harassment training course, which is customized for employees working in a medical facility or healthcare organization.
- The 2019 Conference & Expo of the International Public Management Association for Human Resources (IPMA-HR), Sept. 22-25, at the Hyatt Regency Miami, in Miami, FL. This is the premier annual event for public sector HR professionals.
- NY State SHRM Annual Conference,Sept. 22-24, at The Albany Capital Center, in Albany, NY. HR professionals, executives, small business owners, trainers and business leaders will have an opportunity to see Traliant's New York Edition of Preventing Discrimination and Harassment, which covers the training requirements and topics mandated under NY State's anti-harassment legislation and New York City's Stop Sexual Harassment in NYC Act.
- East Coast Annual Conference of the Association of Title IX Administrators (ATIXA), Sept. 30-Oct. 3, at the Philadelphia 201 Hotel, in Philadelphia, PA. More than 450 Title IX administrators and educators are expected to come together to share experiences and perspectives in bridging the gap between prevention, action and response. Traliant will be featuring courses covering Title IX – Preventing Sexual Misconduct and the Clery Act.
- The 2019 National Meeting of Domino's Franchisee Association, Sept. 29-Oct. 1, at Caesars Palace, in Las Vegas, NV. Traliant will be demonstrating a special Domino's version of Preventing Discrimination and Harassment for Restaurants.
In addition to its Preventing Discrimination and Harassment Training Suite, Traliant offers an Enrichment Library of courses covering a variety of workplace topics, and Traliant Sparks, a video series of workplace scenarios, each under three minutes long. Traliant products are mobile-optimized for laptops, tablets and smartphones.
Traliant was founded by industry veterans from some of the world's most successful companies to meet the challenge of transforming compliance training from boring to brilliant. Backed by Martinson Ventures, Traliant delivers award-winning, bite-sized compliance training on an eLearning platform that enables fast and easy customization. Courses are available on numerous workplace topics including Diversity Training and Sensitivity Training. For more information, visit: http://www.traliant.com.