Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Transformer Report 2017 - Edition 5" report to their offering.
This is the 5th edition of the Transformer Report. The report sizes demand for power and distribution transformers in base year 2016 and forecasts demand from 2017 to 2021.
The report contains comprehensive quantitative data and qualitative analysis about the transformer markets, globally and for all regions and countries.
- Generator Transformers
- Power Network Transformers
- Distribution Transformers
The report analyses the global market for power and distribution transformers in 2016. A detailed analysis of the installed base by type of transformer and ownership is shown. The report predicts future market trends in volume and value from 2017 to 2021, and examine the factors affecting price; input costs for raw materials, labour, energy and production capacity.
Production and manufacture are surveyed and levels of production capacity assessed. The leading transformer manufacturers are ranked. The changing landscape of generation and the networks with the growth of DER and renewables, energy efficiency, logistics, electrification and other issues are identified and discussed.
The global market, regions and major markets are surveyed with detailed reports.
Key Topics Covered:
1. The Power And Distribution Transformer Market
2. North American Transformer Market
3. European Transformer Markets
4. CIS Transformer Market
5. Middle East And Africa Transformer Markets
6. Asia Pacific Transformer Markets
7. LAC Transformer Markets
8. Transformer Demand At Ex-Factory And Installed Cost
9. Transformer Demand In MVA Capacity
10. Utility, Gsu & Industrial Power And Distribution Transformer Installed Capacity, Numbers And Average Distribution Transformer KVA Per Unit
11. Network Transformer Layout
12. The Long-Term Demand Cycle 1900-2050
13. Transformer: Generator Capacity Ratios - MVA: MW
14. Smart Transformers
15. N-1 Standard, N-2 And 2N, Redundancy And Replacement
16. Price Trends And Factors Driving Transformer Prices
17. The Point Of Connection, Central And Distributed Generation And Voltage
18. Energy Efficiency And High Efficiency Transformers
19. Transformer Production Capacity
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/sglkcv/transformer