Flying is terribly un-fun on a good day. Nicole Byer is not having a good day. The comedian was on a Delta flight from Baton Rouge to Atlanta when she opened her flight-issued blanket and says she discovered feces inside. “I didn’t notice until I tried to use the blanket about 30 minutes before the end of the flight,” Byer told Select All via Twitter DM. “I opened it and was like what’s that dirt. Then I thought that was too much dirt and there was a smell.”
“I waited until we landed to truly inspect because I didn’t want to throw a fit before landing,” Byer said. “I told the flight attendant at the end for hand sanitizer and showed him the shit and he was flabbergasted.” She says Delta’s only response to her tweets was telling Byer to speak with the flight attendant on the plane. Select All has reached out to Delta and will update this post if we hear back. Until then, if you’re on a plane and really need to use the lavatory, please feel free to move about the cabin, instead of shitting in your blanket. We all thank you in advance.
- BBC Interview-Crashing Kids Steal the Show at Yet Another Interview
- Lone Woman Roasts Roger Stone to Tenderness in 80-Tweet Series of Impeccable Burns
- McDonald’s Gets Political for 18 Minutes With Now-Deleted Anti-Trump Tweet
- These Tweets Roasting Student Athletes Are [Insert 100 Emoji]
- A Brief History of ‘Cash Me Outside, Howbow Dah?’