HARTFORD, Conn.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--
The Travelers Companies, Inc. (NYSE: TRV) today announced the 2019 winners of its Agent of the Year Award, which recognizes a select group of its Personal Insurance agents for their outstanding customer service, delivery of long-term profitable growth and commitment to Travelers. The awards were recently presented at the Travelers annual leadership conference for top independent agents and brokers.
“We work with a tremendous group of agents who routinely deliver high-quality services to customers, and we are excited to once again recognize those who have achieved exceptional results,” said Michael Klein, Executive Vice President and President of Personal Insurance at Travelers. “We thank each of the winners for their partnership and the value they provide, we commend them on their commitment to their communities, and we congratulate them on their continued success.”
The following are the 2019 Agent of the Year Award recipients:
- Greg Bacon, TAG Insurance Services (The Ahbe Group, Inc.), Centennial, Colorado.
- John Deichl, Guaranteed Rate, Chicago, Illinois.
- Annie Hanna Engel, Howard Hanna Insurance Services, Inc., Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.
- Joe Finney, The Villages Insurance Partners LLC, Tampa, Florida.
- Matt Naimoli, G&N Insurance, Southborough, Massachusetts.
- Brooke Roche, Wine Valley Insurance Services, Napa, California.
- Bruce D. Roddy, Whitney H. Roddy, Inc., Bloomfield, New Jersey.
- Dan Roper, Capstone Insurance Agency, Overland Park, Kansas.
- Michael Silverman, Gloron Agency, Inc., New York, New York.
- Tracy Ward, Seven Hills Insurance Agency LLC, Cincinnati, Ohio.
The Travelers Companies, Inc. (NYSE: TRV) is a leading provider of property casualty insurance for auto, home and business. A component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average, Travelers has approximately 30,000 employees and generated revenues of approximately $30 billion in 2018. For more information, visit www.travelers.com.