The Travelers Companies, Inc. (NYSE: TRV) today announced the 2020 winners of its Agent of the Year Award. The company recognizes a select group of its Personal Insurance agents annually for their outstanding customer service, delivery of long-term profitable growth and commitment to Travelers.
"We are proud to acknowledge this exceptional group of agents who regularly go above and beyond to deliver high levels of service to our personal insurance lines customers," said Michael Klein, Executive Vice President and President of Personal Insurance at Travelers. "Our independent agents are trusted advisors in their communities, providing guidance and peace of mind – especially during times of uncertainty. We applaud their success and are grateful for their continued partnership."
The following are the 2020 Agent of the Year Award recipients:
- James Clabo, The Simmons Partner Network, Hermiston, Oregon.
- Tony D’Errico, Mercer Health & Benefits, LLC, Boston, Massachusetts.
- Bruce Humphrey, HomeServices Insurance, St. Paul, Minnesota.
- Jeffrey Mongeon, DealerPolicy, Williston, Vermont.
- Drew Monroe, Prosper Insurance Group , Virginia Beach, Virginia.
- Greg Padovani, NFP Canada, Ancaster, Ontario.
- Henry Powers, Valley Insurance Agency Alliance, LLC, St. Louis, Missouri.
- Tom Schwarz, Military United Insurance, Columbia, Missouri.
- Ben Taylor, Assure Alliance, Inc., Spartanburg, South Carolina.
- Alan Wong, Stanley Wong Insurance Agency, San Diego, California.
- Matthew Wood, MetzWood Insurance, Chatham, New York.
Travelers works with more than 13,000 independent agents countrywide. To find an agent in your area, visit travelers.com/findagent.
The Travelers Companies, Inc. (NYSE: TRV) is a leading provider of property and casualty insurance for auto, home and business. A component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average, Travelers has approximately 30,000 employees and generated revenues of approximately $32 billion in 2019. For more information, visit www.travelers.com.
Chesleigh Fowler, 860.277.5102