DUBLIN, Jan. 13, 2020 /PRNewswire/ -- The "TrendSights Analysis 2019: Blurring Gender Boundaries" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Blurring Gender Boundaries covers what the trend is, why it is important, who is most influenced by it, and how brands and manufacturers can capitalize on it. The research concludes by identifying where the trend is heading next and how long it will last.
As the issue of gender equality becomes more mainstream, consumers are increasingly defying traditional gender stereotypes, resulting in growing fluidity between typical gender behaviors and definitions. To align with these consumer values and ideas, many brands have opened their communication and marketing strategies up to target both men and women rather than using for him and for her positioning for traditionally gender-targeted products that are not gender-specific.
- Challenging gender stereotypes has had a great impact on the consumer landscape and many brands are adopting a gender-neutral approach in the way they conceive and promote products.
- However, it is expected that products tailored in a gendered way will continue to play an important role on retailers' shelves, especially the ones that offer functional properties.
- The concepts of gender-targeted products and blurred gender boundaries will continue to coexist as they serve different segments of consumers who do or do not desire to consume products addressing their gender perceptions.
Reasons to Buy
- Understand the relevant consumer trends and attitudes that drive and support innovation success so you can tap into what is really impacting the industry.
- Gain a broader appreciation of the fast-moving consumer goods industry by gaining insights from both within and outside of your sector.
- Access valuable strategic take-outs to help direct future decision-making and inform new product development.
Key Topics Covered
- What Next?
- Advertising Standards Authority (ASA)
- Baby Shop
- Bushy Beaver
- Diet Coke
- Dizzy Blonde
- Jack Walker
- Kraft Heinz
- M/F People
- Top Totty
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/7tr5cn
Research and Markets also offers Custom Research services providing focused, comprehensive and tailored research.
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
View original content:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/trendsights-analysis-2019-blurring-gender-boundaries---brands-have-opened-their-communication--marketing-strategies-targeting-men--women-rather-than-using-for-him-and-for-her-positioning-300985854.html
SOURCE Research and Markets