Summary "TrendSights Analysis 2019: Social Responsibility" examines the importance of social responsibility and its implications in FMCG. Social Responsibility is one of the 63 sub-trends that the analyst covers as part of our TrendSights series of Consumer Insight studies.
New York, Feb. 05, 2020 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Reportlinker.com announces the release of the report "TrendSights Analysis 2019: Social Responsibility" - https://www.reportlinker.com/p05842030/?utm_source=GNW
The analysis covers what the trend is, why it is important, who is most influenced by it, and how brands and manufacturers can capitalize.
The research concludes by identifying where the trend is heading next and how long it will last.
- The Social Responsibility trend is motivated by a deeper understanding of consumer desires beyond price sensitivity.
- Younger consumers place the most emphasis on social wellbeing, and enjoy using the internet to search for new brands and products.
- Consumers in Central and South America are more likely to buy premium products when they can see that the brand is socially responsible.
- Governments are taking action to encourage further corporate social responsibility. In 2018, the EU enacted the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) as its newest data protection regulation.
Reasons to buy
- Recognize what has driven the evolution of consumer attitudes so far, and why brands must incorporate socially responsible methods and production.
- Identify where the market is going and how consumers react in different categories.
- Access valuable strategic take-outs to assist future decision-making and product development.
Read the full report: https://www.reportlinker.com/p05842030/?utm_source=GNW
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Intl: +1 339-368-6001