New York, NY, based Investment company Trian Fund Management, L.p. (Current Portfolio) buys Legg Mason Inc-LeggMason RETAIL, sells PPG Industries Inc, nVent Electric PLC during the 3-months ended 2019Q2, according to the most recent filings of the investment company, Trian Fund Management, L.p.. As of 2019Q2, Trian Fund Management, L.p. owns 9 stocks with a total value of $9.5 billion. These are the details of the buys and sells.
- New Purchases: LM,
- Added Positions: SYY,
- Reduced Positions: PPG, NVT, GE, BK,
For the details of TRIAN FUND MANAGEMENT, L.P.'s stock buys and sells,
go to https://www.gurufocus.com/guru/trian+fund+management%2C+l.p./current-portfolio/portfolio
These are the top 5 holdings of TRIAN FUND MANAGEMENT, L.P.
- Procter & Gamble Co (PG) - 36,630,543 shares, 42.39% of the total portfolio. Shares reduced by 0.19%
- Sysco Corp (SYY) - 23,671,603 shares, 17.67% of the total portfolio. Shares added by 2.11%
- Mondelez International Inc (MDLZ) - 18,828,276 shares, 10.71% of the total portfolio. Shares added by 0.02%
- General Electric Co (GE) - 64,217,283 shares, 7.12% of the total portfolio. Shares reduced by 9.39%
- The Wendy's Co (WEN) - 28,630,629 shares, 5.92% of the total portfolio.
New Purchase: Legg Mason Inc-LeggMason RETAIL (LM)
Trian Fund Management, L.p. initiated holding in Legg Mason Inc-LeggMason RETAIL. The purchase prices were between $28.07 and $38.28, with an estimated average price of $34.57. The stock is now traded at around $36.66. The impact to a portfolio due to this purchase was 1.57%. The holding were 3,877,774 shares as of .
Here is the complete portfolio of TRIAN FUND MANAGEMENT, L.P.. Also check out:
1. TRIAN FUND MANAGEMENT, L.P.'s Undervalued Stocks
2. TRIAN FUND MANAGEMENT, L.P.'s Top Growth Companies, and
3. TRIAN FUND MANAGEMENT, L.P.'s High Yield stocks
4. Stocks that TRIAN FUND MANAGEMENT, L.P. keeps buyingThis article first appeared on GuruFocus.
- Warning! GuruFocus has detected 6 Warning Signs with LM. Click here to check it out.
- LM 15-Year Financial Data
- The intrinsic value of LM
- Peter Lynch Chart of LM