EVP, TTEC Engage of Ttec Holdings Inc (30-Year Financial, Insider Trades) Martin F Deghetto (insider trades) sold 50,949 shares of TTEC on 08/19/2019 at an average price of $47.52 a share. The total sale was $2.4 million.
TTEC Holdings Inc is engaged in designing and managing customers front-to-back office processes, offering sales and marketing solutions, developing customer engagement strategies and leveraging communication. TTEC Holdings Inc has a market cap of $2.25 billion; its shares were traded at around $48.50 with a P/E ratio of 39.72 and P/S ratio of 1.45. The dividend yield of TTEC Holdings Inc stocks is 1.19%. TTEC Holdings Inc had annual average EBITDA growth of 4.10% over the past ten years. GuruFocus rated TTEC Holdings Inc the business predictability rank of 3-star. GuruFocus has detected 2 severe warning signs with TTEC Holdings Inc. .
Directors and Officers Recent Trades:
- EVP, TTEC Engage Martin F Deghetto sold 50,949 shares of TTEC stock on 08/19/2019 at the average price of $47.52. The price of the stock has increased by 2.06% since.
- EVP, TTEC Engage Martin F Deghetto sold 5,926 shares of TTEC stock on 08/13/2019 at the average price of $47. The price of the stock has increased by 3.19% since.
For the complete insider trading history of TTEC, click here
.This article first appeared on GuruFocus.
- Warning! GuruFocus has detected 6 Warning Signs with TTEC. Click here to check it out.
- TTEC 15-Year Financial Data
- The intrinsic value of TTEC
- Peter Lynch Chart of TTEC