On Tuesday's PreMarket Prep, Joel and Dennis discussed how to work out trades when the tape is moving against you (5:30). They also break down the premarket trading in PepsiCo Inc (NYSE: PEP) after its strong Q2 earnings report (8:35), and ratings changes to Chipotle Mexican Grill, Inc. (NYSE: CMG) (33:41) and iRobot Corporation (NASDAQ: IRBT) (52:07).
Watch the show on Youtube below, or listen to the podcast here. Our interview with Nic begins at the 35:40 mark in the video below.
Nic Chahine, Options Expert and Author of Create Income With Options Spreads on Marketfy
Nic Chahine joins the show every Tuesday to discuss the week's options outlook. He is also a Marketfy Maven and the author of Create Income With Options Spreads. Prior to trading full time, he climbed the ranks of the corporate finance world. Then in 2000, Chahine branched out with an internet venture as CFO/COO. The venture paid off well enough to allow him to start his own fund and pursue his passion: the stock market. Chahine also has a background in electrical engineering.
Meet the Hosts:
Tune into the show and get your questions answered in our LIVE CHAT at premarket.benzinga.com, or catch the podcast on iTunes, Soundcloud, Stitcher, TuneIn and Google Play
Like the show? Keep up with all Benzinga news!
- Visit Benzinga.com to subscribe to our newsletters
- Follow us on Twitter
- Like us on Facebook
- Be sure to check out Benzinga Pro, Benzinga's real-time news platform with all the information you need to invest better today.
See more from Benzinga
- PreMarket Prep for July 9: Monday's 'Buy The Dip' Market; David Breuhan On Trade Tariffs
- PreMarket Prep Recap For July 6: Digesting Biogen's News With Adam Feuerstein; A Sector Breakdown With Dan Russo
- PreMarket Prep Recap For July 5: Trading The Range In The S&P 500; Sean Udall Joins The Show
© 2018 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.