CEO of Tuesday Morning Corp (30-Year Financial, Insider Trades) Steven R Becker (insider trades) bought 90,000 shares of TUES on 08/30/2019 at an average price of $1.44 a share. The total cost of this purchase was $129,600.
Tuesday Morning Corp is principally engaged in operating discount retail stores in US. It offers a broad range of merchandise, including decorative home accessories, furniture, housewares, crafts, goods related to pets, and seasonal goods. Tuesday Morning Corp has a market cap of $63.920 million; its shares were traded at around $1.37 with and P/S ratio of 0.06. GuruFocus has detected 1 severe warning sign with Tuesday Morning Corp. .
CEO Recent Trades:
- CEO Steven R Becker bought 90,000 shares of TUES stock on 08/30/2019 at the average price of $1.44. The price of the stock has decreased by 4.86% since.
Directors and Officers Recent Trades:
- Director Terry Lee Burman bought 80,000 shares of TUES stock on 08/30/2019 at the average price of $1.4. The price of the stock has decreased by 2.14% since.
- Director Barry S Gluck bought 10,000 shares of TUES stock on 08/29/2019 at the average price of $1.42. The price of the stock has decreased by 3.52% since.
For the complete insider trading history of TUES, click here
.This article first appeared on GuruFocus.
- Warning! GuruFocus has detected 3 Warning Sign with TUES. Click here to check it out.
- TUES 15-Year Financial Data
- The intrinsic value of TUES
- Peter Lynch Chart of TUES