LONDON, UNITED KINGDOM and NEW YORK, NEW YORK and SINGAPORE, SINGAPORE--(Marketwired - Sep 3, 2014) - Tullett Prebon, one of the world's leading interdealer brokers, has for a fifth consecutive year been voted number one in more categories than any other single broker in Risk magazine's 2014 Annual Interdealer Rankings.
Tullett Prebon gained a total of 32 number one positions. Yet again the Company was awarded the Overall IDB in Currency, dominating in FX with 20 category wins out of 28 and also performed strongly in the Interest Rate category with 11 number one rankings respectively and one number one in the Equities category.
Angus Wink, Chief Executive Office of EMEA at Tullett Prebon, commented: "In a challenging world Tullett Prebon is not merely resting upon the laurels of its many previous successes, but continues to focus on first class service and the delivery of flexible and innovative products, as well looking towards the role of the IDB in the years to come. Dominating again in the Risk interdealer broker rankings, having been voted number one in more categories than any other broker for a fifth year, is an important recognition for us as these awards are voted for by our client-base, so on behalf of Tullett Prebon I would like to thank all of our customers who voted us number one."
The global awards are compiled by Risk from the responses from the brokers and dealers surveyed, who nominate their top three brokers in order of preference.
FX category wins:
- Overall number 1 IDB in Currency
- Currency overall - FX swaps
- Currency overall - FX options
- Currency overall - FX Forwards
- Currency overall by pairs - US dollar/euro
- Currency overall by pairs - US dollar/yen
- Currency overall by pairs - US dollar/sterling
- Currency by pairs - US dollar/swiss franc
- Currency by pairs - euro/yen
- FX Swaps - US dollar/euro, US dollar/yen, US dollar/sterling, US dollar/Swiss franc, euro/yen
- FX Options - US dollar/euro, US dollar/yen, US dollar/sterling
- FX Forwards - US dollar/euro, US dollar/sterling, euro/sterling
Interest Rate category wins:
- Interest rates overall - Inflation swaps
- Interest rates overall - Repurchase agreements
- Short Term Interest Rate - sterling
- Inflation Swaps - euro, sterling
- Inflation Options - sterling
- Repurchase Agreements - US dollar, euro, sterling, Swiss franc
- Cross Currency Swaps - US dollar/yen
- Equity Index Options - FTSE 100
About Tullett Prebon
Tullett Prebon (www.tullettprebon.com) is one of the world's leading interdealer brokers and operates as an intermediary in wholesale financial markets facilitating the trading activities of its clients in seven major product groups: Rates, Volatility, Treasury, Non Banking, Energy & Commodities, Credit and Equities.
With offices in 23 countries, Tullett Prebon operates voice, hybrid, electronic, volume matching, algorithmic matching and risk mitigation platforms, to accommodate the needs of its clients, and to satisfy the regulatory driven evolution of the marketplace. On 24 September 2013 Tullett Prebon was granted temporary registration from the Commodity Futures Trading Commission ("CFTC") for the Company's swap execution facility ("SEF"), tpSEF Inc. Tullett Prebon will continue to provide regulatory compliant infrastructures in all other jurisdictions.
In addition to its brokerage services, Tullett Prebon offers a variety of market information services through its IDB Market Data division, Tullett Prebon Information.
Tullett Prebon has its principal offices in London, New Jersey, Hong Kong, Singapore and Tokyo, with other offices, joint ventures and affiliates in Bangkok, Dubai, Frankfurt, Geneva, Houston, Jakarta, Johannesburg, Luxembourg, Madrid, Manama, Manila, Mexico City, Mumbai, New York, Paris, São Paulo, Seoul, Shanghai, Sydney, Toronto, Warsaw and Zurich.