Executive Vice President, CFO of Twin River Worldwide Holdings Inc (30-Year Financial, Insider Trades) Stephen H Capp (insider trades) bought 9,000 shares of TRWH on 08/23/2019 at an average price of $21.95 a share. The total cost of this purchase was $197,550.
Twin River Worldwide Holdings Inc through its subsidiaries owns and manages three casinos, two in Rhode Island and one in Mississippi, as well as a Colorado horse race track that possesses 13 OTB licenses. Twin River Worldwide Holdings Inc has a market cap of $824.280 million; its shares were traded at around $21.35 with a P/E ratio of 11.43 and P/S ratio of 1.88. The dividend yield of Twin River Worldwide Holdings Inc stocks is 0.47%.
CFO Recent Trades:
- Executive Vice President, CFO Stephen H Capp bought 9,000 shares of TRWH stock on 08/23/2019 at the average price of $21.95. The price of the stock has decreased by 2.73% since.
For the complete insider trading history of TRWH, click here
.This article first appeared on GuruFocus.
- Warning! GuruFocus has detected 4 Warning Sign with SNPS. Click here to check it out.
- TRWH 15-Year Financial Data
- The intrinsic value of TRWH
- Peter Lynch Chart of TRWH