The White House just released the official portrait of First Lady Melania Trump. It is … something. While Trump herself — decked out in an all-black ensemble and two diamond rings — looks perfectly fine, the photo is so heavily edited that it’s hard to focus on anything else. The portrait has some serious 1992-school-picture-day vibes, complete with so much blurring effect, it’s amazing the First Lady has any discernible features at all. Add in the fuzzed-out White House windows in the background, and you’ve got yourself the backdrop for a retro music video, and the foundation for an easy meme.
Here’s hoping Melania’s next portrait will have actual lasers.
- Social-Media Scientists Uncover Creative Sexting Use for Snapchat’s Scissor Tool
- The Snapchat 101: The Best, Coolest, Smartest, Weirdest Accounts on the Hottest Social Network on Your Phone
- Kim Stanley Robinson’s New York 2140: To Save the City, We Had to Drown It
- A Brief History of ‘Cash Me Outside, Howbow Dah?’
- Your Two-Step, 16-Word Guide to Comprehensive Digital Security