Chairman, CEO of Take-two Interactive Software Inc (30-Year Financial, Insider Trades) Strauss Zelnick (insider trades) sold 20,000 shares of TTWO on 08/08/2019 at an average price of $130.18 a share. The total sale was $2.6 million.
Take-Two Interactive Software Inc is a developer, marketer and publisher of interactive entertainment for consumers around the globe. It develops and publishes products through its two wholly-owned labels Rockstar Games and 2K. Take-Two Interactive Software Inc has a market cap of $14.59 billion; its shares were traded at around $128.87 with a P/E ratio of 44.26 and P/S ratio of 5.59. GuruFocus has detected 1 severe warning sign with Take-Two Interactive Software Inc. .
CEO Recent Trades:
- Chairman, CEO Strauss Zelnick sold 20,000 shares of TTWO stock on 08/08/2019 at the average price of $130.18. The price of the stock has decreased by 1.01% since.
For the complete insider trading history of TTWO, click here
.This article first appeared on GuruFocus.
- Warning! GuruFocus has detected 1 Warning Sign with TTWO. Click here to check it out.
- TTWO 15-Year Financial Data
- The intrinsic value of TTWO
- Peter Lynch Chart of TTWO