President and CEO of Tyler Technologies Inc (30-Year Financial, Insider Trades) H Lynn Jr Moore (insider trades) sold 15,000 shares of TYL on 08/08/2019 at an average price of $256.06 a share. The total sale was $3.8 million.
Tyler Technologies Inc is a provider of integrated information management solutions and services to address the information technology needs in areas of operations for cities, counties, schools and other local government entities. Tyler Technologies Inc has a market cap of $9.86 billion; its shares were traded at around $255.54 with a P/E ratio of 78.86 and P/S ratio of 10.18. Tyler Technologies Inc had annual average EBITDA growth of 18.60% over the past ten years. GuruFocus rated Tyler Technologies Inc the business predictability rank of 5-star. GuruFocus has detected 1 severe warning sign with Tyler Technologies Inc. .
CEO Recent Trades:
- President and CEO H Lynn Jr Moore sold 15,000 shares of TYL stock on 08/08/2019 at the average price of $256.06. The price of the stock has decreased by 0.2% since.
CFO Recent Trades:
- Executive VP and CFO Brian K Miller sold 11,109 shares of TYL stock on 08/08/2019 at the average price of $251.89. The price of the stock has increased by 1.45% since.
Directors and Officers Recent Trades:
- Chairman of the Board John S Jr Marr sold 18,592 shares of TYL stock on 08/08/2019 at the average price of $254.14. The price of the stock has increased by 0.55% since.
- Director Daniel M Pope sold 1,215 shares of TYL stock on 08/05/2019 at the average price of $240. The price of the stock has increased by 6.47% since.
For the complete insider trading history of TYL, click here
.This article first appeared on GuruFocus.
- Warning! GuruFocus has detected 2 Warning Sign with TYL. Click here to check it out.
- TYL 15-Year Financial Data
- The intrinsic value of TYL
- Peter Lynch Chart of TYL