SCOTTSDALE, AZ--(Marketwired - Apr 30, 2013) - TASER (
Significant new TASER® deployments:
- U.S. Army: 500 TASER X26 CEWs
- Manatee County Sheriff's Department (FL): 200 TASER® X26P™ Smart Weapons Upgrade
- Charles County Sheriff's Office (MD): 166 TASER® X2™ Smart Weapons Upgrade
- Toledo Police Department (OH): 100 X2 Smart Weapons Upgrade
Additional agencies deploying TASER Smart Weapons:
- Baton Rouge Police Department (LA): TASER X2
- Colorado Department of Corrections (CO): TASER X26P
- El Segundo Police Department (CA): TASER X26P
- Fort Worth Police Department Training Academy (TX): TASER X2
- Kankakee County Sheriff's Department (IL): TASER X26P
- Madison County Sheriff's Department (TN): TASER X2 with TASER CAM™ HD recorders
- Mentor Police Department (OH): TASER X2
- North Las Vegas Police Department (NV): TASER X2
- Oregon State Police (OR): TASER X2
- South Amboy Police Department (NJ): TASER X2 with TASER CAM™ HD recorders
- Unnamed International Customers: TASER X2 and TASER X26P
- Union Township Police Department (OH): TASER X26P
- Warwick Police Department (RI): TASER X26P
- Wauseon Police Department (OH): TASER X2 with TASER CAM HD recorders
- TASER X2 Photos: http://www.taserbranding.com/x2-press-images/
- TASER X26P Photos: http://www.taserbranding.com/x26p-press-images/
- TASER X26 Photos: http://www.taserbranding.com/x26-press-images/
- International Language Websites:
TASER Social Media Links
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/TASER.International
- TASER Blog: http://blog.taser.com/
- TASER LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/company/71228
- TASER YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/taserinternational1
- Twitter: https://www.twitter.com/OfficialTASER
About TASER International, Inc.
TASER protects life. TASER Conducted Electrical Weapons (CEWs) have saved more than 100,000 lives from potential death or serious injury. We enable greater transparency with the industry-leading TASER CAM and AXON Flex on-officer video systems. Together with our customers, we are defining the future of smart policing by connecting intelligent devices and sensors with the first secure cloud-based digital evidence management solution for law enforcement: EVIDENCE.com.
Since 1994, more than 260,000 private individuals have relied on TASER technology to protect themselves and their loved ones. Learn more about TASER and its solutions at www.TASER.com and www.EVIDENCE.com or by calling (800) 978-2737.
TASER® is a registered trademark of TASER International, Inc., registered in the U.S. All rights reserved. TASER logo, TASER X26™, TASER X2™, TASER CAM™ HD, and AXON Flex™ are trademarks of TASER International, Inc.
Note to Investors
Visit our Investor Relations Safe Harbor Statement at: http://investor.taser.com/safeHarbor.cfm
For investor relations information please contact Erin Curtis by phone at 480-515-6330 or via email at IR@TASER.com.