The "U.S. Grocery Market Focus: The Amazon Food Shopper, 2nd Edition" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
This report focuses on online grocery purchasing trends over time to assess purchase channel (online and in-store) shifts and preferences according to major retailer and retailer channel, and it considers Amazon's foray into the online grocery market.
Analysis is devoted to the role Amazon plays in shaping grocery trends, with attention to Amazon cross-usage among major food retailers over time; consumer usage of Amazon services such as Amazon Fresh, Subscribe & Save, Prime Pantry, and Prime Now; and trends and strategies related to Whole Foods and physical store expansion.
Data provided includes:
- Whole Foods and Amazon cross-usage and cross-pollination
- Online grocery usage trends
- Grocery retailer strategies used to fight back against Amazon, including Kroger and Walmart
- Bricks-and-mortar and online grocery retailer usage trends
- Supermarket/food retail chains: Amazon cross-usage trends and online grocery potential
- Amazon Prime Now usage by category and the Prime Now app experience
- Subscribe & Save, Prime Pantry, and AmazonFresh usage trends
- Meal kit and Amazon cross-usage and cross-pollenization trend
- Whole Foods
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/iskv7y
ResearchAndMarkets.com is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900