U.S. markets are looking to start off the day in the red. Besides a number of earnings reports to digest, investors are analyzing businesses deals the U.S. has made with China, along with the Senate’s tax plan. Yahoo Finance’s Alexis Christoforous, Editor-in-Chief Andy Serwer, Jared Blikre and Myles Udland discuss the big stories of the day.
- U.S., China sign $250B in business deals
- Trump said China can easily end the threat of North Korea
- Senate to unveil its version of tax bill
- Dow set to snap 7-day winning streak
- Macy’s and Kohl’s report earnings
- Disney earnings preview
- IRS pushing Coinbase for bitcoin customer records
- DOJ demanding sale of CNN to approve Time Warner, AT&T deal
- Roku rips higher after crushing sales estimates
- Snap closes in on record low after JPM downgrade
- D.R. Horton beats on expectations
- Walmart preps color-coded sections for Black Friday shopping ease
- Spacey out of ‘All the money in the world’
- Apple to release iPad redesign next year: Bloomberg
- Pokemon Go creators to launch ‘Harry Potter: Wizards Unite’
Would you buy a newly designed iPad?
– I have to have it.
– Waiting for OLED display
– iPad is on its way out.
– I hate Apple.