After a teaser of an Undefeated x Nike Air Max 90 collab debuted in September, both brands have officially announced their latest project with the release of eight new colorways.
The white and black color schemes serve as the base for the multi-sneaker collection, providing an ideal backdrop for the multitude of accents including green, blue, yellow and the classic “Infrared” hue, which is a hallmark color of the silhouette. Tweaks made to the latest pairs include double leather overlays for the mudguard featuring the aforementioned hues, which give the release a distinction from prior Air Max 90s. According to the brand, this collection pays homage to the supercross jackets popularized during the ’90s-era New York hip-hop scene.
More from Footwear News
- The Most-Searched Shoes of 2019: Crocs, Controversial Sneakers and More
- Michael Avenatti Asks Court Not to Consider His Luxury Debts in Nike Extortion Case
- Nike 'Welcomes Employee Feedback' After Workers Protest on Same Day Alberto Salazar Building Reopens
All eight colorways will launch on Dec. 27 at Undefeated stores and on Undefeated.com. Pairs are expected to retail for $150. Toddler and preschool sizes will also be available only in both the red/black and yellow/white colorways.
The blue/black, blue/white, yellow/black and yellow/white colorways will release via the SNKRS app on Dec. 30.
Here’s a Closer Look at the Rumored Off-White x Air Jordan 5 Being Released in 2020
This New Air Jordan 3 Might Be Released for NBA All-Star Weekend 2020
These New Nike Training Sneakers Are Designed Specifically for Fitness Classes
Best of Footwear News
- Kyrie Irving's Nike Signature Sneaker History
- These Are the Most Popular Nikes of All Time, According to Sneaker Experts
- NBA Star Stephen Curry’s History of Under Armour Basketball Shoes on the Court