Unifi Inc (NYSE:UFI) files its latest 10-K with SEC for the fiscal year ended on June 30, 2019. Unifi Inc is a multi-national manufacturing company that processes and sells high-volume commodity yarns. It is engaged in selling yarns made from polyester and nylon. Unifi Inc has a market cap of $354.830 million; its shares were traded at around $19.26 with a P/E ratio of 148.15 and P/S ratio of 0.50. Unifi Inc had annual average EBITDA growth of 7.10% over the past ten years. GuruFocus has detected 3 severe warning signs with Unifi Inc. .
For the last quarter Unifi Inc reported a revenue of $179.5 million, compared with the revenue of $181.3 million during the same period a year ago. For the latest fiscal year the company reported a revenue of $708.8 million, an increase of 4.4% from last year. For the complete 30-year financial data, please go here.. For the last five years Unifi Inc had an average revenue growth rate of 0.3% a year.
The reported diluted earnings per share was 13 cents for the year, a decline of 92.4% from the previous year. Over the last five years Unifi Inc had an average EPS decline of 31% a year. The Unifi Inc had an operating margin of 1.55%, compared with the operating margin of 4.24% a year before. The 10-year historical median operating margin of Unifi Inc is 4.26%. The profitability rank of the company is 6 (out of 10).
At the end of the fiscal year, Unifi Inc has the cash and cash equivalents of $22.2 million, compared with $44.9 million in the previous year. The long term debt was $111.5 million, compared with $113.6 million in the previous year. The interest coverage to the debt is 2, which is not a favorable level. Unifi Inc has a financial strength rank of 6 (out of 10).
At the current stock price of $19.26, Unifi Inc is traded at 17.7% discount to its historical median P/S valuation band of $23.41. The P/S ratio of the stock is 0.50, while the historical median P/S ratio is 0.62. The stock lost 40.24% during the past 12 months.
Directors and Officers Recent Trades:
- Director Kenneth G Langone bought 10,000 shares of UFI stock on 08/23/2019 at the average price of $19.71. The price of the stock has decreased by 2.28% since.
- Director Kenneth G Langone bought 10,000 shares of UFI stock on 08/21/2019 at the average price of $19.72. The price of the stock has decreased by 2.33% since.
- Director Kenneth G Langone bought 18,689 shares of UFI stock on 08/20/2019 at the average price of $19.8. The price of the stock has decreased by 2.73% since.
- Director Kenneth G Langone bought 10,600 shares of UFI stock on 08/13/2019 at the average price of $19. The price of the stock has increased by 1.37% since.
- Director Kenneth G Langone bought 20,711 shares of UFI stock on 08/12/2019 at the average price of $18.27. The price of the stock has increased by 5.42% since.
For the complete 20-year historical financial data of UFI, click here.
This article first appeared on GuruFocus.
- Warning! GuruFocus has detected 5 Warning Signs with UFI. Click here to check it out.
- UFI 15-Year Financial Data
- The intrinsic value of UFI
- Peter Lynch Chart of UFI