Chairman, President and CEO of United Technologies Corp (30-Year Financial, Insider Trades) Gregory Hayes (insider trades) sold 19,542 shares of UTX on 09/06/2019 at an average price of $133.35 a share. The total sale was $2.6 million.
United Technologies Corp is a diversified industrial conglomerate. It provides high technology products and services to the building systems and aerospace industries. United Technologies Corp has a market cap of $115.54 billion; its shares were traded at around $133.91 with a P/E ratio of 21.86 and P/S ratio of 1.57. The dividend yield of United Technologies Corp stocks is 2.20%. United Technologies Corp had annual average EBITDA growth of 5.10% over the past ten years. GuruFocus rated United Technologies Corp the business predictability rank of 3-star. GuruFocus has detected 2 severe warning signs with United Technologies Corp. .
CEO Recent Trades:
- Chairman, President and CEO Gregory Hayes sold 19,542 shares of UTX stock on 09/06/2019 at the average price of $133.35. The price of the stock has increased by 0.42% since.
Directors and Officers Recent Trades:
- Corporate VP, Controller Robert J. Bailey sold 831 shares of UTX stock on 09/09/2019 at the average price of $135.09. The price of the stock has decreased by 0.87% since.
- President, Pratt & Whitney Robert F Leduc sold 5,025 shares of UTX stock on 09/09/2019 at the average price of $134.06. The price of the stock has decreased by 0.11% since.
- Executive VP & General Counsel Charles D Gill sold 26,542 shares of UTX stock on 09/04/2019 at the average price of $131.42. The price of the stock has increased by 1.89% since.
For the complete insider trading history of UTX, click here
.This article first appeared on GuruFocus.
- Warning! GuruFocus has detected 4 Warning Signs with UTX. Click here to check it out.
- UTX 15-Year Financial Data
- The intrinsic value of UTX
- Peter Lynch Chart of UTX